• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Piedmont Mopar Club Fun Run; May 7, 2022 Mocksville, N.C.

DeltaV

Endeavor to persevere
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1648399320082.jpg

Piedmont Mopar Club Fun Run
Saturday May 7, 2022
Farmington Dragway
2992 NC Hwy 801
Mocksville NC

More info @
https://piedmontmopar.com/

Screenshot_20220327-125632~2.png

I sure do wish the weather would look better for this Saturday. I’ve been looking forward to this show for months now…

I sure do wish the weather would look better for this Saturday. I’ve been looking forward to this show for months now…
I’m with you but the weather for the Rockingham Show was about the same and it rained there for about half hour.

I don’t mind the rain at the show near as much as it raining going to or from. That’s when things really get messed up. Let’s keep our

My son and I will be there. I just happen to be driving in from the far eastern part of the state on my way down to Charlotte and saw this. Glad I did as it's only about 20 minutes out of the way. Thanks for posting!

Won't have my car, but looking forward to the show and races. My 11 year old loves the races! We did the Mopar show / drag races at the Piedmont Dragway 2 years ago on our way back from Charlotte and he LOVED it!

I will also be looking for parts our 67 GTX, as I need just about everything. How are the vendors? Anybody have any parts they are bringing / willing to sell? :)

Anyone close to Mocksville that has a more promising weather forecast than what I can see?

The weather made a turn for the worse just after 11:00. Was nice until then.
That’s what it looked like would happen.. it was crappy over here in wnc all morning and then it moved over there. I missed last year for a last minute technical problem and now this year because of weather… I wish they would hold another in the fall!

Auto Transport Service
Back