• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB pistol grip hurst shifter handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Need a 70 Hurst shifter handle. Non-console style. Chrome finish doesn't have to be perfect by any means. Good driver quality is fine. Good if 4 spd. pattern on a wood grip helpful.

What are your plans for it? I have a ratted out push in style non console 70 pistol grip handle that needs pretty much everything. I was planning on sand blasting it and painting it matte black and installing carbon fiber handles on it. I ended up finding a bolt in 70 pistol grip handle and got a partial trade on the mechanism for a bolt in 70 mechanism. Long story short is I don’t need the handle and could make you a heck of a deal but don’t expect anything nice. If you are interested pm me an email address and I’ll send some pictures. Warning!!!! It’s ugly. Not worth rechroming but a little primer sanding and paint could make a cool alternative to chrome.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back