• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Placing a Firecore Wire Order

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
I'm trying to place an order on the Firecore Wire website. Submitted all of my measurements, wire ends ect. I'm trying to pay for my order and their credit card dates only go to 2018 and my card expires 2020 so it won't except the card. No other options to pay with something else.

I tried to contact them by phone and email, no luck with a response. Are they closed on Tuesdays? Doing shows?

Any ideas?

Last edited:
He says he's on his way home and will check his email when he gets home.
Rick is a solid guy. I'm sure he will sort you out

Hello, thanks for letting us know. I guess it is a glich in the system. Please call me on my pers cell, 216-224-3667. We can bypass all of the business answering, and I can take your order now, if you like. Thank you.

Hello, thanks for letting us know. I guess it is a glich in the system. Please call me on my pers cell, 216-224-3667. We can bypass all of the business answering, and I can take your order now, if you like. Thank you.
Are these the same plug wires, sold thru Mancini Racing also ?

good to have you on FBBO,
glad to see you are on it quick too
customer service is a sign of a good businessman :thumbsup:

be carefull posting your "pers phone #" on a public forum
you never know

Last edited:
Cool....looks like you'll be able to help me out also - foreign CC with an expiry or 2021. Gonna need a set of wires for a small-block Chrysler soon. :D

Rick is the man!Fun to hang with at a show between customers.He's like the phuckin mayor cause he knows EVERYONE!!:usflag:

4.7.15 002.jpg 4.7.15 003.jpg 4.7.15 004.jpg 4.19.15 029.jpg 4.19.15 030.jpg 5.13.15 003.jpg 5.13.15 004.jpg 5.13.15 005.jpg 5.13.15 007.jpg 5.13.15 008.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together.. How do you like the routing? Notice any difference with start-up and idle? Go for a cruise, yet? I think they look amazing! Thank you for your trust! Oh ya, sorry it took so long for you to get them..lol

I love it when a plan comes together.. How do you like the routing? Notice any difference with start-up and idle? Go for a cruise, yet? I think they look amazing! Thank you for your trust! Oh ya, sorry it took so long for you to get them..lol

I love it when you get great service and a premium product!

Thanks again Rick for getting them made and shipped in record time. You don't see that very often now days.

I like this routing. I studied how to run them numerous times, looked at a lot of other big blocks to see what others have done. Working with headers is a lot different than factory manifolds. So this is what me and my OCD has come up with. Lol

I didn't take it out yet but I've noticed a more responsive throttle already. You won't even hear the starter engage and it fires. Now that I'm getting the fire that's needed, I can get back to the fine tuning. I need to get the right curve out of this Mallory dual point and it should be good to go.

Keep doing what you're doing Rick :thumbsup:

It was. It was great timing. We are a super-small company, building and shipping out 35,000 feet of wire sets a year.. Plus distributors, coils, coil packs.... unreal :)

Auto Transport Service
Back