• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plastic surgery gone wrong

Or perhaps it’s the new politically correct thing that anything goes and people aren’t to be criticized. I know in my world if I showed up with a trout pout or eyebrows that made me look permanently surprised my friends would tell me to stop being an idiot. That’s what real friends are for.
Without taking this too far off topic, I think that the suppression of being disgusted or the scolding for calling out freakish appearance and behavior absolutely encouraged the expansion of it. If the freaks think the general public will cover for them, they are empowered to take it further.

Joan Van Ark.

782c3494d1c0ab2716b8c48d33663a81.jpg

View attachment 1491400View attachment 1491402
I don’t have many pictures of me as a youth because I hated having my picture taken. The crooked part was more noticeable when my mouth was closed. In later years I generally had a beard to hide it.
I’d say the work you had done was likely more successful than you imagined. Those who did the work, knew what they were doing. Congrats.

As evident in the photos of celeb’s posted, I think they dream too far looking for miracle’s surgeons can’t achieve. MO, about 1 out of 50 procedures I’ve viewed garnered some ‘improvement’. Some are born with more favorable genetics that help them age more gracefully; BUT advanced age always wins to make someone look like ****.

My mother was lucky she aged so well into her 70’s, despite her bad habits, high cheekbones and definitive jawline. She always looked almost 20 years younger than she was. She never had work done; but as she moved toward her 80’s father time took its toll and in a hurry. I inherited some of it and lucky to have retained most of my hair, now stone gray. Hell was carded into my 30’s, before it became an automatic drill. Approaching 70 wow, how I look friggin old now just compared to 10 years ago.

Who likes looking old? Anyone who actually cares, as some don’t. MO, it’s an adjustment and I’ve started to care less about it btw the surgeries beating the **** out my body for decades and aches & pains as I still do as much as I can project-wise.

I know Mickey Roake looks weird and his face was the result of boxing and bad plastic surgery but I like his roles now better than we he was a pretty boy. Did you ever see The Wrestler?" What a great movie! I know he had a lot of facial appliances put on for his role as Marv in Sin City but he was great! I don't collect action figures but I've got one of Marv in old Sparky.

marv.jpg
marv2.jpg

Below is probably R Rated.

Kudos to you Sahara for being so bold. You look great and I'm happy you are comfortable enough in your own (new) skin to talk about it.

Auto Transport Service
Back