• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

please circulate this if you could

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
my niece teaches dance to little kids just outside of NYC in North Jersey....... her studio, which is attached to 5 other businesses went up in flames and is destroyed. the fire started in another part of the building and spread quickly......everyone got out, the video is nuts!...... I lost my favorite nephew in a fire in 2005, this **** is scary

this is an email I received from my brother with the links to post on facebook or wherever ....... Thanks!

Hi Mark.

In this brief 40 second video you will see these brave little girls narrowly escape death a few days ago at a local dance studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy82AUEV-Yk
If it is in your heart please help them and pass this link along to anyone you know that might want to help them.

They have a show to put on in 7 weeks. It is a life changing event for them.

https://www.gofundme.com/professional-arts-academy
Thank you for your consideration. They want to rise rather than cower.

Bob

some peace of **** (Neto) left a comment on youtube saying "May Allah punish the infidels takbir!" (takbir= god is great)

Tells you how careless these people are in their beliefs. I say God blessed them. They'll get another place and be better than ever

Good Lord, that was some horrific video right there. Thank God everyone got out!
When I see such things, I can't help but wonder why the one shooting the video didn't put down the damn phone and HELP OUT!
This sort of thing hits close to home with me, since I've been in the fire sprinkler business all my adult life pretty much.
They save lives every day and I wish they were in every building, I really do.

Auto Transport Service
Back