• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help!!!! 67 dodge coronet 440 need to find...

68bigred

Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
All especially in the va area I am looking for a 67 coronet 440 2 dr. I stupidly sold about 12 years ago. I sold it to a guy in va on eBay. He bought it for his son and he mentioned he had a white 66 coronet. I restored this car with my father and I really want it back if the family is tried of it or it hasn't been destroyed. It is (was) sun fire yellow with black interior. Was in decent condition but needed some body work. When I sold it had a rebuilt 440 march performance pulleys 906 heads with factory ac but converted to 134a. All polished pulleys and sanden pump. It had a ssbc front powers disc brakes added. It had magnum 500 14" rims with beauty rings. When I restored it the trim was removed as I only had one side. I was in the military in dc and sadly had to sell the car to make ends meet. I'd honestly rather let my house go to foreclosure if I had the chance to do it again. Oh car also had dynomax ceramic headers dual exhaust and flow masters with h pipe. The grill was painted silver as the chrome was dull. All my pictures were lost when a computer literally started on fire. If you by any chance herd of the car or anything sounds familiar about the family dad,kid what ever please let me know. I will almost pay anything for it. Also I tried getting the info from eBay but it was in a old account and eBay will not release the info to the buyer...ugh...I'm afraid I'll never find it again. I have my grandfathers 68 chrysler 300 convertible now I want this car back. Any help or leads would be great!!! Please don't give me bad comment like well should have not sold it...I know it I dream of having my car back weekly and it is driving me crazy. I do very well now and will offer ridiculous amounts of money to get it back.

can find me on the Fcbo under the same name. 68bigred.

Thanks
chuck

Thanks! Don't know if you followed my minor restoration on my 68. I recognize ya from there. These are generational cars and these old mopar need to be together. I have my grandfathers 68 300 my dads 63 Newport and I want my 67!!! I'm also trying to buy back my fathers 65 corvette. I know where that car is and trying to get the guy to sell.

I do have an old hard drive I nees to get into. May be some there. Also the car has a black vinal top.

Thanks! Don't know if you followed my minor restoration on my 68. I recognize ya from there. These are generational cars and these old mopar need to be together. I have my grandfathers 68 300 my dads 63 Newport and I want my 67!!! I'm also trying to buy back my fathers 65 corvette. I know where that car is and trying to get the guy to sell.

Yes I've been following. Very cool

Auto Transport Service
Back