• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help id these fender mounted turn signals

haywire 440

Full Speed Ahead
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Are these Dodge or Plymouth and what year and models would they be correct? I know the ‘69 Satellite had similar ones but the screw didn’t go through the top. I think they’re ‘71-72 b & e bodies. These are for sale and someone asked. The part #s are too small to read. Thanks in advance.

381D751D-9DE5-42E6-858D-089D08BABFD3.png 621F0632-6D9F-4325-99CA-A01B1F3E202E.png

They are 73-up til they change the wire to a 2 wire deal... Came on every 73-4 A B C and E body as shown..

You might try taking a pic of those part numbers with a smartphone and then expanding it . I've done that a few times with my feeble eyes.

You might try taking a pic of those part numbers with a smartphone and then expanding it . I've done that a few times with my feeble eyes.
I do that a LOT anymore...

I should have thought of that, maybe my memory soul pads in my shoes need refreshing.

Auto Transport Service
Back