• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headlight relay kits that are essentially plug and play.

There is a substantial increase in voltage at the headlight, increasing light output performance. Light output degrades exponentially with voltage input reductions. These kits also take headlight amp loads off the fragile bulkhead connector, headlight switch and amp gauge. The only headlight load flowing through the bulkhead is a minimal current required to trigger relays.

The kit includes:
Bosch/Tyco relays (no 1$ chinese relays)
Ceramic headlamp sockets
Fuses/fuse holders
12ga wire from alt to relays
12 or 14 gauge power wire from relays to headlight wiring (no 16-18 gauge wire like factory, except 16ga to trigger relays)
All terminals for hook up to a std 1/4 alt stud and ground locations
Wiring would follow normal wiring harness paths and be covered with black shrink tube for most of the run lengths.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO CUTTING OF YOUR CURRENT WIRING HARNESS REQUIRED!

View attachment 903601

Road lamp relay kit is not included in the standard 2 and 4 headlight kits. There is an additional charge for a road lamp relay kit.

The kits I've built have relays mounted on the yoke (front or rear), under the battery tray and inner fender uprights.

Picture of the light output difference from a 71 Cuda. Both pictures are on low beam setting, Left - before, Right - after installation.

View attachment 903602

Another benefit that most users see are an improvement in dash light and marker light/turn signal brightness.

Some other things to consider.
Unless you buy wire in bulk, you'll have about $40+ before tax in different colored wire packages from a local auto store.

All kits I build are tested prior to shipping.

Kits for a 2 headlight vehicles are $135 + shipping.

Most 4 headlight vehicles are $160 + shipping.

The assembled kits fit nicely in a USPS flat rate box, shipping in the US would be in the $10-15 range. International shipping is available. Kits have been shipped to Canada, Spain, Italy, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and a few other countries. Most all shipping is done via US Postal Service unless other service is requested.

Kits with all products and wire required to build one yourself are $85 for a 2 headlight and $100 for a 4 headlight + shipping.

If you would like some other iteration of a kit, parts only, please PM me.

All items are shipped from Indio, CA

Thanks to all my customers, I appreciate your patronage!

PM me please.
Thanks

I’m interested in a 4 headlight harness for a 1974 Dodge Coronet. The inbox is full so PM me or let me know what to do. Thanks.

Please contact me. I would like to buy the 4 light kit but your inbox is full.

I woild like to get a headlight kit for a 71 Road Runner. Please contact me.

I would also like a kit for a 71 Roadrunner. Please message me with how to pay and I'll get you the money right away. Thank you!

Received my headlight relay kit today. Anyone thinking about ordering one, send your request to crackedback. You can not build/find a better kit for less money.

Hey Crack, and others, I am a week or two from getting my project 73 fired up and road tested. I know I will want that kit, these old eyes need it. But, I need to go purchase all four head lights now, so, what brand or what lights do y'all think give the biggest bang with Cracks kit? I m not concerned with originality on this......

Hey there. I'll take one for my 68 thanks.

Can't send you a PM for some reason. Shoot me a PM with an email

I can make one up for you. Let me know engine, alternator and if you have an ammeter bypass in place.

A kit delivered in the US is about 175

Thanks for the inquiry, I look forward to building a kit for you.

Rob

Hey Crack, and others, I am a week or two from getting my project 73 fired up and road tested. I know I will want that kit, these old eyes need it. But, I need to go purchase all four head lights now, so, what brand or what lights do y'all think give the biggest bang with Cracks kit? I m not concerned with originality on this......

Even an inexpensive halogen headlight is good to use h5001, h5006. GE use to be great until they offshored. You can spend a bunch on headlights, Cibie.

For the road lights, does that include the rear? Also, do you have a set that includes rear tailights

For the road lights, does that include the rear? Also, do you have a set that includes rear tailights

My kit doesn't run the markers or turn signals. The OEM wiring does that just fine.

Roadlamps are the foglights on a Cuda. Most other cars don't have them.

Too many other people making the rear harness, evans, M&H etc. I don't do any OEM style replacement harnesses.

Just received my harness yesterday, thanks for the great work, excellent communication and quick turnaround!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back