• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plug wire advice

440plus6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
I am interested in a performance set of plug wires (8mm) or so, that have the general appearance of stock at a distance. Any suggestions?

I am interested in a performance set of plug wires (8mm) or so, that have the general appearance of stock at a distance. Any suggestions?
Wrong post area , get in touch with one of the mods like @toolmanmike to get your post moved to the ignition area.
You will get plenty of suggestions
:thumbsup:

Wrong post area , get in touch with one of the mods like @toolmanmike to get your post moved to the ignition area.
You will get plenty of suggestions
:thumbsup:
I'm on it. Kind of a catch 22. He is looking for parts. (Wanted thread) but needs technical information and manufacturer suggestions.

When I finish saving up to buy an Hemi, I’m gonna buy the Firecore50, I read they are some of the best.

Just buy spiral core [ or heli-core ] leads. Don't worry about the resistance. A comprehensive test HP was done by CT magazine in the 90's on wire resistance. All were close, but the winner did not have the lowest resistance.

Auto Transport Service
Back