• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Plymouth Air Grabber & Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYRDGOON

Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey All,

Parting with all the factory A/G equipment & coyote duster air cleaner for 68 Plymouth Roadrunner. Everything is in fair to good shape their is a crack in the plastic surround from the center piece that has been repaired but could stand to be fixed better. Also have Carter carb unsure if it's original but have posted some numbers that I could see.

Asking 750 USD plus the ride for the air grabber and air cleaner (with K&N filter) and $50 for the carb (good as a core?)

For any other info or more pics contact me,

Mike
eb2.jpgeb7.jpgeb5.jpgeb4.jpgeb3.jpgeb10.jpgeb9.jpgView attachment 277079View attachment 277080View attachment 277081

Last edited:
The Air Grabber duct work is sold I just have the Coyote Duster Air Cleaner for 383 4 barrel with K&N Air Filter. Asking $400 plus the ride

Mike

Do you still have the air cleaner? If so, is there any damage on it? The pictures look good but I can not tell if there are dings or damage.

Sorry Nick just saw this now. No real ding's or damage. Couple paint chips here and there but all in all I would say good to excellent condition

Please disregard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back