• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plymouth Sport Fury 1978 2-Door 318 V8 - How much is this vehicle worth ??

eventbook

Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I am the owner of this car at the moment a special edition 2 door 1978 chrome and black engine spectacular orange color collector's model in perfect condition.

Odomètre : 11000 Kilométrage, 5.2 Litres noir et chrome au compteur, It is automatic.

I have the original radio antenna of this vehicle with the original manuals of the vehicle and an original manual of how to repair the engine of this vehicle I have the list of websites to buy parts to repair the engine and play here the sites internet to repair car aesthetics.

I also have the opportunity to share my contact with you so that you can store your vehicle safely in the former Bombardier snowmobile manufacturing plant in Quebec with illuminated heaters for less than $65 per month.

Best regards,

GOPR2056.JPG

GOPR2058.JPG

GOPR2060.JPG

GOPR2061 (2).JPG

#2.png

#3.png

#5.png

#6.jpg

Last edited:
Have you done some checking on the web for values? There are detailed listings for ’78 Fury’s ranked by condition and options. Certainly unique/cherry ride for buyers who have interest in this era mopar. If you want to sell it, could auction with a reserve of what you want and see what happens. Of course, there’s what you’d like to have and what prospective buyers are willing to pay. In my case, having spent a lot restoring my early B, I know I’d lose around $10k; but I restored it the way I wanted it to be, not to sell it.

1978 PLYMOUTH FURY 318-140hp (8cyl-2V) AT
#4#3#2#1
2dr Htp22004600720010900
4dr Sdn2325370061008600

Add:
360-155hp (8cyl-2V)NC %
360-170hp (8cyl-4V)NC %
400-190hp (8cyl-4V)10 %
Power windows3%
Sunroof-manual5%
Buckets w/console5%
Deduct:
225-110hp (6cyl-2V)-15%
3spd manual transmission-10%
No air conditioning-10%

I've never seen one with a 3 speed manual.

That price guide has some odd option errors but for over 30 years it's been pretty dang close to real street values.

I've never seen one with a 3 speed manual.

That price guide has some odd option errors but for over 30 years it's been pretty dang close to real street values.

What site is that from?

Have you done some checking on the web for values? There are detailed listings for ’78 Fury’s ranked by condition and options. Certainly unique/cherry ride for buyers who have interest in this era mopar. If you want to sell it, could auction with a reserve of what you want and see what happens. Of course, there’s what you’d like to have and what prospective buyers are willing to pay. In my case, having spent a lot restoring my early B, I know I’d lose around $10k; but I restored it the way I wanted it to be, not to sell it.

Hi, Ron H

Can you share me the list of websites that can help me please.

Best reguard,

Hi, Ron H

Can you share me the list of websites that can help me please.

Best reguard,
Try http://www.caaarguide.com - comes up on my phone doing a search for 'car value 1978 Plymouth Fury' - Classic automobile price guide.
Good luck.

If it presents as well as it does (no rust or serious issues) I'm thinking $5,500 to $7,500 USD for the car in the current market.

generally a 318 is not considered very "valuable"

unless it is a matching numbers engine in a car that is otherwise valuable- like one loaded up with options such as a "pilot car"

They are good, reliable, easy to work on and get parts for engines, though

Well, it's a nice looking car & a nice model in the pics ! I have to tell you, those hood scoops and the trunk spoiler detract from the appeal to a would-be Mopar buyer. That is, an old-school guy like myself. Perhaps it may appeal to the younger crowd, I don't know. If it's a solid car, that will help it's value. Value is only relevant if you're buying or selling; you can't put a value on the feeling of enjoyment you get out of these cars, working on or driving.

How much is the price of the engine?
V8-318
My apologies for not replying sooner. I'm thinking maybe $500-$600 at most but, as stated the 318 isn't high up on the desirability list for most people. For a cruising engine or a cheaper engine to hot rod it's fine for what it is. If this is the original engine to the car I would just keep it unless you plan turning this car into a serious hot rod or pro street machine.

My apologies for not replying sooner. I'm thinking maybe $500-$600 at most but, as stated the 318 isn't high up on the desirability list for most people. For a cruising engine or a cheaper engine to hot rod it's fine for what it is. If this is the original engine to the car I would just keep it unless you plan turning this car into a serious hot rod or pro street machine.
where i live 318 engine 11000 - 20000$

Heck, for that price I'll pull out my nicely rebuilt tweener; let me rephrase, my teener, and sell it right now.

20K for the car?

Auto Transport Service
Back