• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pointless measures

with more people wearing masks...homemade especially, wonder how long until robberies go up?

So, I'm revising my previous post. I found a box of N95 masks in the shop
so my Wife and I will wear one when we step out of the car to go into the
grocery store.

83FF40CB-DEE7-4C03-87B4-19C7128900F9.jpeg

Me and the wife. (No, I didn’t go out in public looking like this.)

Our banks are open for business, as stupid as that is. Although I just call the lovely ladies at the branch and ask them to do stuff for me. Why at times like this it pays to have been nice in the past.

Our banks are open for business, as stupid as that is. Although I just call the lovely ladies at the branch and ask them to do stuff for me. Why at times like this it pays to have been nice in the past.
Ours are open for business to. But you can not get threw the front door without an appointment. The drive threw window is still open. All most everything else is online or by phone.

the doctor my wife works for is doing the tele appointments. One day a week a second doctor is in their office as well. He has patients come in.....

Auto Transport Service
Back