• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Police protesters have shut down a major highway in MA right now......

~

Attachments

• images-40.jpeg
    images-40.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 216
I sure hope they get a hefty fine for that. Increase the fines for public disruption and maybe it will hit them where it hurts.

They need to get a life & jobs preferably...

Maybe it's just my eye sight but I didn't see a single black dude in the protest line up?????????

the liberal schools are letting kids out of class to go do this crap. Colleges

They are protesting because a mother souldn't have to worry about her son's safety every time he goes out to rob a convience store.

This country is a disgrace, leadership we have is Bozo the clown! You can't say Merry Christmas, can't say in God we trust can't do Pledge of Allegiance in the schools anymore what is going on here.
If you're hard-working American they'll kick you in the street like a dog ,soldiers that fought for this country and got injured you get nothing
If you're here illegally you get free medicaid, food stamps free phones The list goes on and on.

The point to all this, is discredit local LE. Ya can't have a National Police Force, if the locals are doing their jobs. The government and media will stop at nothing to further their agenda.

Good point on media's agenda!

Every time I see something like this, I tell my wife how glad I am that we live in small town America. I sympathize with the honest hard working people who have to deal with this BS - not to mention the brave members of the law enforcement community. I wonder if these morons would even get out of the way of a fire truck or ambulance responding to an emergency. They don't consider that they could be costing someone else their life by creating grid lock and impeding or altering the route of emergency responders.

If I were stuck in that traffic, I'd leave my car to urinate. Unfortunately, since they blocked my path, my medical emergency would cause me to piss on them when I reached their line.

Wish I could do this to them

[video=youtube;o6LahtrxVhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6LahtrxVhg[/video]

Wonder what would have happened if the first car or truck didn't stop for them. A kind of chain reaction pedestrian crash.

Auto Transport Service
Back