• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD POLY 318 4bbl Intake Manifold 2206384 & Carter AFB 3249S

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am putting up for sale this Poly 318, factory cast iron, 4bbl, intake manifold, #2206384, for the Carter 4bbl AFB carburetor.

And selling the Carter AFB carburetor 3249S AM1 that was on this intake manifold.

You will get all the bolts, brackets, coil mount, thermostat housing, temperature switch, heater hose and vacuum fittings, that are on this manifold.

I took all this off a 1957 Plymouth Savoy, and didn't leave anything behind, off the donor car.

As i mentioned i took all this off the 57 Savoy, but the carburetor codes out to be a 1962 Poly 318 Carter 4bbl.

I cleaned the manifold off all the grease and grime off the top side, and bottom side.
Now it's ready for the buyer to paint it whatever color engine paint of your choice.

I will sell the manifold with all the miscellaneous parts as i described in the above sentence at $450.00.

If you wan't to also purchase the Carter AFB, i will sell that separately at $125.00.
I am willing to break up the parts.
The carb is being sold AS IS condition.
It does look in damm good condition.
Give it a try as is, and see if it works, or if not, give it a rebuild.
You have nothing to loose.

Now lets talk about shipping and payment.

This manifold weighs a ton, and is a ball breaker, and hernia getter in lifting it up.
If figure easy 55 pounds, maybe a bit more, packaged up, ready to send.
You will be expecting a hugh shipping quote, so don't fall out of your chair when i look up a quote to your zip code, and tell you what it will be, from me here in California.
I use FEDEX, and send with insurance on the package, and a signature delivery at your end, when the FEDEX driver rings your doorbell.

Now for how i expect to be paid.
For something this expensive i prefer a US postal money order, cashiers check from your
bank, or i accept Pay Pal, Family or Friends.

And if an in person, local pick up, cash in hand, hundred dollar bills will do just fine.

Any interested parties, please talk to me thru this forum in a private message, and i will get right back with you.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Poly 318 Intake & Carb 001 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 002 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 003 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 004 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 005 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 006 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 012 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 013 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 017 (Small).JPG Poly 318 Intake & Carb 018 (Small).JPG

Where in CA are you? Zip code?

Where in CA are you? Zip code?

You could have easily found that out for yourself.
My city is listed under my avatar, for anyone to look it up.
GOOGLE is your friend.

But i guess you want me to do it for you.
zip 95670.
Northern California.
East side of Sacramento, on the Highway 50 towards Lake Tahoe.

You interested in taking a road trip, and buying from me?
Or just asking?
JV

FYI, Ad Update:
The Carburetor has been SOLD.
Manifold is still For Sale.
"Buyers" haven't been following thru in purchasing it.

Update #2 to this ad.
I now have the air cleaner housing that i removed from the donor vehicle, FOR SALE, when i also got the intake manifold, and the 4bbl. carburetor.

My research on this air filter housing tells me that it was officially used on 4bbl carburetors in the late 1950's, and early 1960's, on TRUCK engines, and not the passenger cars.

So i feel comfortable in telling you that it most likely came off a 1962 engine, back in the day, as that's what the carburetor turned out to be, 1962.

I brought it down to bare metal condition with one of those 3M brand sanding wheels, and then painted it up with Rustoleum black paint.

I'll put this unit up for sale at $100.00.

Interested parties, please send me a message.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Another UPDATE:
The manifold has now also been SOLD.
I will close out this ad.
The Air Cleaner housing is still For Sale.
That hasn't yet been sold.
I will start a separate ad for that.

Rt. LCA's Air Cleaner 008 (Small).JPG Rt. LCA's Air Cleaner 009 (Small).JPG Rt. LCA's Air Cleaner 010 (Small).JPG Rt. LCA's Air Cleaner 011 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back