• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poly Power Valve Covers

Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
We are in the process of ordering a new run of Poly Power Valve Covers from the Foundry. We would like to have your input for your preference, "No Lettering" or "Poly SS-X". What if the letter option said "POLY POWER" instead. We plan on offering some of both, but we need to know which way to go for the bulk of the run.
PolyValveCoverOptions.png

Last edited:
I like the lettered ones myself
I don't have a Poly wide block thou

My opinions since you asked for it :poke:
I'd think the plain finned versions,
IMO would be the better sellers
Not to fit everyone in the same mold of stereotypes
most people with Poly motors, usually don't do a shitload of mods
more of them seem to do restoration,
more towards stock & a few mods, than custom, type crowd

not a great market or parts available (that I know of)
for hopping up Poly engines, it's a shame...

I've seen a few that were really cool

Same as Jerry ^^

And thank you for being part of a outstanding magazine.Because of Roland's 65 Plymouth T-shirt, I bought a 65 Satellite back in the 80's. Also why I have a Belvedere I today.

I have a completely redone poly in my '63 that about matches 383 motor HP and a set of those would be neat. Pls lemme know how I can buy a set. I have had a long day so pardon my dumb...what is SS-X Thanks

How about MOPAR or suppose that's an infringement...

It's been a while since I had a poly engine...

But I'd like to see something that accentuates the scallops.

Whats ss-x ?
Posted same q...super stock x something? Can't be super sport that's chivvy...super special? Sounds like Buick. Just having some fun; I'm sure I'll spank my forehead when the def is posted...lol.

SS-X
Super-Stock Experimental (?) my 1st thought

SS-X
Super Sphere Experimental :poke:

Sonic Sphere Experimental :poke:

Stratus Sphere Experimental :poke:

can't think of anything else for the X

I don't have a poly, but I think the plain finned covers with no lettering would have a wider appeal, and easier to sell. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back