• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polywideblock - prayers needed....he has been found

Happy New Year Phil!
We sure do miss you, and you're wit.
Please get back here soon, but more importantly recover fully my friend.
beep.gif

It has been over 6 months since this thread was started. How bad can this poor fella be? Is he paralyzed? Unable to move anything? I haven't seen a thread for one guy get so much support. My curiosity drills me though....A guy like Phil was so busy posting for so long... then *Poof* he is off the radar. He must be in a coma or paralyzed....God help his family no matter his condition. I just wonder what the hell is going on.

If I recall correctly he had a stroke? Or a brain something....needs a bunch of relearning to do stuff and may never get back? Kiwigtx?

It has been such a very long time since we heard from him. We must continue the campaign of prayers and well wishes for Phil and his family. Ramp it up FBBO guys and gals! Phil needs to recover from whatever knocked him down. He is an Aussie and will bounce back, but we need extend our prayers and well to him and his family.
:thumbsup:

If I recall correctly he had a stroke? Or a brain something....needs a bunch of relearning to do stuff and may never get back? Kiwigtx?
Something along those lines. Like I said right from the beginning, Phil is not a well man....and your continued support and prayers will go a long way to bringing him back. Communication is not frequent for various reasons, but when I do get info, I pass it on to those who care.

I do not like or want to see posts that are less than tactful asking about Phil's whereabouts....they are not helpful....enough said.

Thanks to all who continue to pray for Phil. He may not be a religious man, but he appreciates the sentiment and well wishes all the same. His daughter has told me as much on occasions. :thankyou:

phil I had my heart attack and I'm doing good my prayers are with you and your family you can do it take your time we will be waiting your return :thumbsup: :usflag:

Please add my prayers for Phil a strong medicine it truly is! God bless you...

All these good vibes are helping....trust me....they are helping...

upload_2018-2-7_18-34-21.png

News from Phil's daughter is that he is back at work now, but is having some computer troubles....seems he lost the password - so give time.....he will return here real soon. :thumbsup:

All these good vibes are helping....trust me....they are helping...

View attachment 569151

News from Phil's daughter is that he is back at work now, but is having some computer troubles....seems he lost the password - so give time.....he will return here real soon. :thumbsup:

Holy Crap! that is fantastic news!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back