• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Porportioning valve 1975 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedal2themetal

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
HI all, as the title says I'm in need of a proportioning valve for a 1975 Fury custom Base model So far the shop has not been able to find one . They said they could get it to center but on hard braking it would go out again. does anyone have a link to a kit or a valve some where..
Thanks
Tim

I posted 2 links to your question in the previous post. What you didn't mention was if its drum/drum or disc/drum or disc/disc. It makes a difference. Disc/Drum need a metering calve for the front brakes. Drum/drum use the older style and disc/disc I believe would use the same as disc/drum setup but don't quote me on that.

Here is what you need to know.
Disc up front Drum rears?
Drum up front Drum rears?
Disc up front Disc rears?

Here are those links again.
https://www.inlinetube.com/products/blk250?variant=13202029248573&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&utm_campaign=gs-2018-11-22&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=CjwKCAjwiaX8BRBZEiwAQQxGx3EG-kmuzswONCnYEkguhf6HxQhmj1o7pTFoCImd4u8xE_7vdrfPBBoCxrEQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/itm/69-74-Mopa...30151?fits=Year:1969|Make:plymouth|Model:Fury

And this one is for disc brakes up front and drums in the rear.
https://www.ebay.com/i/333134876256...NOnRbdidF9IF5iJs6_54_OY3eBThxY5hoCuKQQAvD_BwE
products-PV6070MOP.3__03147.1596044205.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Thinks Disc front, drum rears..
I saw your links but need to wait for Monday to talk to the shop and look at what I have visually so I can make a dissension..
Thanks

You need the bottom one I posted.. Thats for disc/drum has the metering valve. Also you may want to pick up a bias adjuster. I think thats what its called. Watch the video at the bottom. of my last post here. I may have to get a better link and not try to embed the video. Just click where it says watch on Vimeo. He explains what you need.

You need the bottom one I posted.. Thats for disc/drum has the metering valve. Also you may want to pick up a bias adjuster. I think thats what its called. Watch the video at the bottom. of my last post here. I may have to get a better link and not try to embed the video. Just click where it says watch on Vimeo. He explains what you need.

Accept 74 was typically the last year for that design.... And he has a 75 which typically uses a valve that looks like this...
Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 11.47.39 PM.png

Yeah That's what I've been finding out that the 75 was kind of a one of a kind.. figures..leave it to me to be ood ball.

Yeah That's what I've been finding out that the 75 was kind of a one of a kind.. figures..leave it to me to be ood ball.

If you still have the original valve the link I provided in your other thread lists a seal kit for the stock valve...

Thanks to all that replied.. the shop found one..
thanks again
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back