• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possible parts scammer for our cars.

Well I got to say my way of thinking would be to offer condolences on his mothers passing.
Then perhaps tell him your sorry about this thread and to send the parts when things are going a bit better for him.
But what do I know ?
Calling him a possible scammer and then question if his mom did pass on here prob was not the best choice for a speedy delivery.
I did give him condolences when he told me last week on Dec 5. He then said he would get it out at the latest Dec 7. I have heard nothing from him since the 5th. Do not know if sent or not. And he has not answered any messages I have sent him and he has been on here a few times since I last heard from him. If he is not going to answer when one messages him and complete deals in a timely manner then......

Attempted to contact but has not answered. He has been logged on here but has made no attempt to return my messages.
I wouldn't put too much store in that theory.....there's another guy who has a buttload of stuff for sale, and he doesn't even respond to Moderator callouts to respond to potential buyers of his parts.

I wouldn't put too much store in that theory.....there's another guy who has a buttload of stuff for sale, and he doesn't even respond to Moderator callouts to respond to potential buyers of his parts.
Yeah, it's like some of these guys are too good to be bothered by anyone.....

Hmmm? This guy was on FBBO yesterday at 12:06 PM and no response.
Have you checked your spam box? Someone else was complaining about pretty much the same thing back on the 28th and he found what he needed to read in his spam folder.....

Have you checked your spam box? Someone else was complaining about pretty much the same thing back on the 28th and he found what he needed to read in his spam folder.....
Yes, I saw that too. I have had contact with him only on FBBO messages and the post I put up, so that possibility is NA.

Sorry about the delays. Unfortunately dealing with my mothers funeral arrangements, notifying relatives, legal matters, etc. time has gone by rather quickly, and slowly, if that makes sense. I finally had some time to deal with other things today. I have refunded redbeards money to him as I don't see sending his item until after Xmas.

Sorry about the delays. Unfortunately dealing with my mothers funeral arrangements, notifying relatives, legal matters, etc. time has gone by rather quickly, and slowly, if that makes sense. I finally had some time to deal with other things today. I have refunded redbeards money to him as I don't see sending his item until after Xmas.
Sorry your mom passed away.
Prayers for you and family.

Thank you
Thank you and sorry but you never responded to any of my messages and were clearly logged on to FBBO. What was one to think in these times when too many people are not being honest. Again, thank you and I am sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back