• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

post a pic of a motor vehicle from the year you were born.......

the-beast-photo-via-car-and-classic_100876677.jpg
:wtf:
giphy-127319377.gif

post up the Pinto and get it over with :poke:

Or the AMC version!
gremmy72.jpg

I guess '72 wasn't all bad though, I never cared for the little plastic beak they added to these but the body lines remained intact...

139242625.jpg

62 was a good year for Ferrari. The 250 GTO was born and it is my dream car when I get about 25 million save up.
Gus

gto.jpg

One to keep up with the Ferrari guys and an iconic one that that everyone on here will probably know the year, even though it's not a Mopar.
1963-Ferrari-275-P_0.jpg
jfk-presidential-motorcade-dallas-1963-1536x864.jpg

A model I built a few years ago

Original issue 1959 Edsel

Edsel1.JPG

edsel5.JPG

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but any car built the year I was born has IMO no real-life significance for me.
The car I took my driving test in for example is way more significant.
Second, I have little appetite announcing to the world on the internet the year I was born. I am sure it is discoverable elsewhere, but why should I make life easy for the nefarious in the shadows?

IMG_2070.jpeg

Some of you guys got cool stuff for your birth year. I got a GLH Omni. Lol.

I was born in December ‘84, my grandpa had a Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge dealership. I came home from the hospital in a 2.2/5-speed 1985 Plymouth Horizon. Not quite GLH cool, but they were still quick for the time!

I like cars that are a little different. Here ya go.
1955-studebaker-commander-speedster.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back