• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Carlisle Pictures HERE!

How about something rare and unusual?! (this is right hand drive). This is all I have until a later date, stay tuned......
valiant 1.jpeg
valiant 2.jpeg

I found ONE that I REALLY like, this one. it's Steve's (@turbine68rt's) Charger. He came to get some brake parts from me at my hotel and he showed me the car. He put some GREAT detail into this car, it truly is gorgeous Steve and it was great meeting you too!
Thanks Eric! Maybe next year we'll have to take the car for a spin around the neighborhood

And one from the WTF files............

View attachment 975097
I'm glad I couldn't stand to look at that pile of crap for more than 1/2 a second....because if I could I wouldn't have noticed that flamingo in front of the '70 Charger! I can see cheek from here! Hoochie mama!

RC you're a sneaky perv without even trying. I'm proud to call you friend.
tykuk.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad I couldn't stand to look at that pile of crap for more than 1/2 a second....because if I could I wouldn't have noticed that flamingo in front of the '70 Charger! I can see cheek from here! Hoochie mama!

RC you're a sneaky perv without even trying. I'm proud to call you friend.
View attachment 978366

Oh yeah I just noticed her, wait what are we looking at again?! She woulda been great to have in the Daisy Duke contest if they had it this year!

How about posting some pictures of your car for me to drool over?

:thumbsup:

Looks like you beat me to it......in post #9

Yes, but how about some more?

You mean while @Carlisle? I only took a couple.

Here is the only one I took, I SHOULD OF taken more since the car looked THAT nicely detailed. Congratulations on winning 2nd place Steve, very WELL deserved!.....
20200710_120932.jpeg

Here is the only one I took, I SHOULD OF taken more since the car looked THAT nicely detailed. Congratulations on winning 2nd place Steve, very WELL deserved!.....View attachment 979632
You're too kind Eric but much appreciated! I guess we did ok for a cabinetmaker and an office manager.:)

How about drag racing legend Mr. Mccandless, who I actually got to meet for the first time this year. He is a super nice guy if you ain't met him. I was looking at his GTX and he comes up to me and says "you know what you are looking at son, I said "yes sir a 67 GTX". I did not recognize him at first then saw his name on his shirt and said to him "oh wow your Mr. Mccandless you were a legend back in the day it is really nice to meet you", Then he said "you know what a legend is, a guy who can still sign his own name". I got a picture with him and he even signed my hat.
herb 1.jpeg
herb 2.jpeg
herb 3.jpeg
herb 4.jpeg
herb 5.jpeg
herb 6.jpeg

My son and I met "Mr. Norm" a few years ago and he was a pleasure to converse with.
I hope it doesn't make you feed bad but I think that herb's car in the picture is a 66.

My son and I met "Mr. Norm" a few years ago and he was a pleasure to converse with.
I hope it doesn't make you feed bad but I think that herb's car in the picture is a 66.

I have never met Mr. Norm......yet but would like to some day. Regarding Herb's car, I made sure I did not sound like an idiot before I told him what car it was lol. I looked at the front grill, and it has the double headlights it. Just sucks I did not get more pictures of the front, engine or interior. Here is a picture of it back in the day NOT taken by me......
7B8F2C3B-5C60-4AF7-BA51-6C8A33C7C4E0.png

Auto Transport Service
Back