• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post "The Wife's Ride" in here.

onebadmk8

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
Heres my Babe's Baby.
It's a 2005 Mercedes C230 Kompressor. Sorta stock...:no:...lol.

Wheels are Brabus Monoblock VI in 18x8.5 up front with a 1 inch lip and 18x9.5 in the rear with a 3 inch lip.
I did the blackout in the inlays, what a nightmare!!!!

Tires are Sumitomo 225/40's up front and 255/35's out back.

benz33.jpg

benz26.jpg

benz32.jpg

benz34.jpg

benz35.jpg

benz36.jpg

benz38.jpg

benz25.jpg

benz28.jpg

benz31.jpg

benz39.jpg

benz40.jpg

benz41.jpg

benz42.jpg

benz43.jpg

benz44.jpg

benz45.jpg

benz46.jpg

benz47.jpg

Next . . . . .

its in my pants :banana: .......and im not postin pics :no:

she will be driving this in a year or 2.........if she plays her cards right

P8040031.jpg

P8040030.jpg

Aren't those Mercedes cars on the affordable side. I do realixze the Kompressor model is a bit more, but there actually a reasonable price right?

My hunny currently is in a 99 Taurus we picked up fresh off lease in 2001. Low mileage, perfect for the family. It has been an excellent car. Only problem was the P/S went and killed the rack. (Under warrantey and done free with loaner car.)

I'll be getting that soon. She wants a mini van. Torn between the Chrysler and I think it was a Honda.

Stay away from the Chrysler Town and Country and the Caravan. they're Junk. The Honda is nice but they arent cheap even used. New they are the most expensive car on our lot. A Tourning will run $40,000. Thats crazy for a van.

I bought Michelle a 2002 Mazda MPV, Nice van, not bad on gas,5 speed auto, roomy and has pretty good power, I think we paid around $10,000

Hey, I didn't know Mercedes made a B-BODY. I learned something new today. Thanks for the pic's.
Warren

92413767.jpg
[/IMG]
92413908.jpg

Sometimes I let her ride the H-D....
This one was hers prior to the Hemi Magnum. It was a turbo with a few tricks. Faster than the Hemi 0-60!
327508959.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
my wifes daily cruiser is an 08 Equinox Sport with a 3.6 DOHC engine and its AWD..this little sucker is fast and its quick..its ruby red metalic with black leather interior with white stitching...when i get a chance I'll snap a shot...

heres her toy...its a 71 Duster named MAX...now he does zero to 60 in about a second..hes sorta overpowerd(aint no such thing)..well MAX has 850hp and weighs around 2500lbs...since my wife Becky has gotten sick 3 years ago,she hasnt been able to race...MAX is for sale and someone will be getting one hellava race car..

0451190-R1-054-25A-1.jpg

MAX.jpg

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN0920.jpg

Aren't those Mercedes cars on the affordable side. I do realixze the Kompressor model is a bit more, but there actually a reasonable price right?

My hunny currently is in a 99 Taurus we picked up fresh off lease in 2001. Low mileage, perfect for the family. It has been an excellent car. Only problem was the P/S went and killed the rack. (Under warrantey and done free with loaner car.)

I'll be getting that soon. She wants a mini van. Torn between the Chrysler and I think it was a Honda.

Yes VERY cheap, we picked this up off the original non smoking no kids, 54 year old woman. 36k and 21 grand. Now at the auction these are in the 15-20k depending on mileage.

31 mpg, 6 air bags, 13 inch brakes with 4 piston calipers, supercharged, intercooled....etc.

ASP crank pulley 27hp & 12psi now from a stock 8psi, Renntech ecu, AMG Muffler, removed rosonator, Custom intake we made at the shop. You can really hear it whine nice now! LOL!
And she runs a flat 14.00.

I did some de-badging then re-badging.
I lost the Kompressor to a "Supercharged" emblem on the trunk, thanks Caddy, then the side molding went from "Sport" to "Supercharged" thanks to the Chevy Kobalt. I blacked out the chrome trim around the windows.

benz18.jpg

benz17.jpg

benz34.jpg

92413767.jpg
[/IMG]
92413908.jpg

Sometimes I let her ride the H-D....
This one was hers prior to the Hemi Magnum. It was a turbo with a few tricks. Faster than the Hemi 0-60!
327508959.jpg
[/IMG]

NICE stuff!! More details on the PT Bruiser please. LOVE them in sleeper mode.

my wifes daily cruiser is an 08 Equinox Sport with a 3.6 DOHC engine and its AWD..this little sucker is fast and its quick..its ruby red metalic with black leather interior with white stitching...when i get a chance I'll snap a shot...

heres her toy...its a 71 Duster named MAX...now he does zero to 60 in about a second..hes sorta overpowerd(aint no such thing)..well MAX has 850hp and weighs around 2500lbs...since my wife Becky has gotten sick 3 years ago,she hasnt been able to race...MAX is for sale and someone will be getting one hellava race car..

0451190-R1-054-25A-1.jpg

MAX.jpg

DSCN0919.gif

DSCN0920.gif

Sorry to hear of her being sick. Badass Duster though!!

Nice John. Other then wrong wheel drive I LOVE them!! They boogie too!

Onebadmk8,
This one had a Cat back system and a cold air kit, we ran full sythetic oil in it (like I do everything else including the H-D and my lawnmower!)and a reprogrammed ECM. Never had the $$ to install the stage I or stage II kit, It was an automatic, but very quick. Could run with many of the little STR-4's, but they are much lighter! Never strip tested, I'm estimating mid 14's with it, which is as fast or fast than a stock 383 Road Runner, Charger or Super Bee was back in the day. With the flames, it wasn't as big of a sleeper, but still, nobody expects it to be as fast as it is! My # 1 son has a hopped up diesel powerstroke Ford 7.3 L with the computer tricks (all of them) and the big 5" exhaust, and although he can just keep up with it from a roll, I get him from a stop! Carole loved it, but we needed more grandkid room, hence the Hemi Magnum....

Auto Transport Service
Back