• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post "The Wife's Ride" in here.

Onebadmk8,
This one had a Cat back system and a cold air kit, we ran full sythetic oil in it (like I do everything else including the H-D and my lawnmower!)and a reprogrammed ECM. Never had the $$ to install the stage I or stage II kit, It was an automatic, but very quick. Could run with many of the little STR-4's, but they are much lighter! Never strip tested, I'm estimating mid 14's with it, which is as fast or fast than a stock 383 Road Runner, Charger or Super Bee was back in the day. With the flames, it wasn't as big of a sleeper, but still, nobody expects it to be as fast as it is! My # 1 son has a hopped up diesel powerstroke Ford 7.3 L with the computer tricks (all of them) and the big 5" exhaust, and although he can just keep up with it from a roll, I get him from a stop! Carole loved it, but we needed more grandkid room, hence the Hemi Magnum....

Very cool!!! I have seen these in the 11's with stock wheels and a triple AAA sticker! LMAO!!

Nuthin' special...

DSCF1454.jpg

Not that I know of. Just seems to be a bunch of single guys on here. I just thought they might like to find them "Love you long time"

I guess we're the boring family. My wife drives an 03 Civic EX auto at least till the end of the month. Then she's switching jobs, and will be driving MUCH less than me, so we're swapping and she'll be driving my 94 Maxima GXE auto...

She loves riding around in all our toys, but just never seems to want to drive anything but her Civic. She has however said she would like me to find her a clean early 50's Chevy. That seems to be the only old car she wants to be "hers"...

Redneck Wife's Ride... 99 Durango SLT 360...Talk about a steal...we bought this Durango last year for $1,400.00

P7300001.JPG

photo.php

Here is my wife's daily driver 2005 Scion XB Release 2.0. Gets GREAt milage and has room, she also drives the Polara sometimes as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back