• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PP1 68 GTX with red stripes

Thank you kind sir.
This is what he was born like originally (of course, he was seriously rougher than this when obtained):
View attachment 1273652
In all honesty, if I ever put the stripes on, I'd feel obligated to put all the other gingerbread back on him too - and I agree with you, I like him sans accoutrements. :)
Wow, that's a cool color too. That was one of my choices for my 66 Dart. Well still no paint on that.

Wow, that's a cool color too. That was one of my choices for my 66 Dart. Well still no paint on that.
Yeah, MM1 Turbine Bronze. Pretty if nice - ages in the weather pretty badly, though:
DSC05063.JPG
This was Fred in 2006, when the PO pulled him out of a field in southern VA...
floors rotten, quarters too.
How anyone could leave such a car out in the weather for so long like that, I don't
understand.

A friend of mine ordered a new 1970 'Cuda 440, 6Bbl, 4-speed in black, no shaker hood. He was told that he could not delete the "hockey stick" stripe, so he selected a black one. It was like an early "ghost" stripe in that it was noticeable only because the stripe was less glossy than the car's paint. Sneaky.

Now that my buddy has the car home here is a pic of the tag.

9B22A596-63D6-435D-9EBE-B3EA486924A9.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back