• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem with MrMoparts - Buyers beware!

No! The "experts" would have written "PAD" BECAUSE THEY WERE SELLING ONLY ONE!!!!

I honestly don't get you!! All that responded, disagreed with you. Give it up, admit that you made a mistake and over reacted. You personally said in this last post of yours that "I was confused by their site". Perhaps you should have emailed or called to clarify before ordering.!!!

dead-horse_zps6215f56a.gif

Well, then you should have posted that in the BBQ thread !!!!!!!! LMAO :campfire:

Yeah, but beating it sometimes helps to tenderize the meat.

I got a set from Jc Whitney's.... they were $92 per set of 2 made in India the quality is good but there not exactly the same as the originals the difference is in the fake stitching... but they look good as a set and they have many colors to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

What's cheesy about Mr moparts is he has one as a set and another as a single the single is priced about what you would expect to pay for a set. And that's where it's miss leading. Why does it show 2 of the same view... it implies 2 for $86

I got a set from Jc Whitney's.... they were $92 per set of 2 made in India the quality is good but there not exactly the same as the originals the difference is in the fake stitching... but they look good as a set and they have many colors to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

What's cheesy about Mr moparts is he has one as a set and another as a single the single is priced about what you would expect to pay for a set. And that's where it's miss leading. Why does it show 2 of the same view... it implies 2 for $86

It doesn't imply anything, if he had 4 or 5 pics, would you assume you would get that many?? Too many people want instant gratification instead of taking the time necessary, in this case, a quick read is all it would have taken, so how do you justify that by saying having multiple pictures is a fault, I've seen the same nonsense on eBay, a seller has pictures of several items, example, fuel injectors, but sells them individually, buyer cries foul because he didn't get 8 new injectors for the price of one because all he did was look at pictures, and I suppose if there was a car in the picture, he'd want that too, at what point do you decide to take responsibility for your own actions, this isn't directed at you sleepar, I understand your just trying to show another point of view, just not a very valid one.

Caveat Emptor. it's the buyers responsibility to insure he is ordering the correct part and verify the price and quantity before ordering, plain and simple.

Hello B-Body forum Michael from MrMoparts. I just wanted to thank you for the support and also make me aware of my picture error. I am sure some of you know when it comes to making a website after 4300 plus parts and pictures we may make an error or two. I have corrected the photo for future orders to show just one arm rest pad and yes it is left or right is the same.

I have mailed the customer the extra pad and shipped it over seas on my dime. We do are best to keep the customers happy all in a 10 hour day to the best we can.

I reference to the other arm rest pad made in India ours we manufacture in the Good Ole USA as well as the color is molded in the pad and not spray painted.

Anyway we just needed to put our two cents in and say thanks to the Mopar Community for all their support.

Mark and Michael
MrMoparts

Well that was great... good to see the forum is working.... I got some replacement bearings from Dr diff this way a few months ago.

I can say that I have received shipping notification and an email from Michael as well.

I am happy that the website will be fixed so confusion like this won't happen again. This is what the item looks like now :)

ScreenHunter_63 May. 21 01.52.jpg

Hope this helps.

"Arm Rest" - singular.
"Arm Rests"- plural.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps I'm beeing an ***. But; what, you can't read either???

- - - Updated - - -

Hello B-Body forum Michael from MrMoparts. I just wanted to thank you for the support and also make me aware of my picture error. I am sure some of you know when it comes to making a website after 4300 plus parts and pictures we may make an error or two. I have corrected the photo for future orders to show just one arm rest pad and yes it is left or right is the same.

I have mailed the customer the extra pad and shipped it over seas on my dime. We do are best to keep the customers happy all in a 10 hour day to the best we can.

I reference to the other arm rest pad made in India ours we manufacture in the Good Ole USA as well as the color is molded in the pad and not spray painted.

Anyway we just needed to put our two cents in and say thanks to the Mopar Community for all their support.

Mark and Michael
MrMoparts
Nice of you to come aboard. Thanks for giving us your side of the story.

I once heard that the definition of Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in such a way that the trip is merely implied. :) I can see Mr. Moparts understands that concept well. :) As for reducing confusion...

armrest_zpsd76b8e25.gif

I kick this around some more.... now that everything clear why are the shorter pads $20 more a set than the longer ones.... the longer ones are more common and all else being the same they should be cheaper.

sleepar: Kindly see post #15, third paragraph above. Thank you...

I have purchased parts from Mr. Moparts at a local show and was impressed with his knowledge and selection ... plus he's a really nice guy in person too. I will buy from him again without hesitation.

......hehe, anyone know where I can score some arm-rests?

- - - Updated - - -

I can say that I have received shipping notification and an email from Michael as well.

I am happy that the website will be fixed so confusion like this won't happen again. This is what the item looks like now :)

View attachment 188446[/

Tek,

We all know you're a good old fellow. Sometimes stuff just rolls off funny and you have to chalk it up to love of the old hobby. I've gotten hosed so many times buying stuff on-line and via other sites, but it all comes out in the end......lots of good folks on this site.....even the ones who happen to be right, hehe.

I followed the post from a distance, watching how it would turn out. I have heard nothing but good from club members in the Phoenix area, and all said he was a stand-up guy. I asked around, and all said he does his best, so I was confused about all the complaints,etc. it is good to see that the vendor spoke up. I saw this with PST a couple weeks ago, and then I thought the complaints to be odd. Nobody is perfect, and if a vendor does his best, that is all we can ask.

Auto Transport Service
Back