• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress in the 71 roadrunner

benrunner

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
image.jpg

Yes, more pics and info, we need to see and hear whats up with everyones cars, call us nosy or call us crazy but gee, don't tease us man ;)

I'll get some today. But this is as far as I got done.

That is some nice pictures bud, I think anyone who loves these cars as we do likes the one you are doing, We all here are going thru some major renovations and it sure looks like you have a good handle on yours! My best wishs go to you, i do hope you'll update these as ya go, pretty cool stuff so far, and in my opinion, "this is all i have done" we know what its like to get where you are, keep on keepin on friend, your going to have a sweet ride when shes done!!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Here, Think about this stuff, it builds character, the want for more,,, ummm, i hope i worded it right ;) Gets the work done in a easy gentile time! HUH! just listen.. :)

[video=youtube;lFWDa0WLslU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWDa0WLslU[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back