• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress.

Ah, I see that the photographer used a vintage East German Blassendorfer 33mm film camera with 'keinegesehen' lenses, likely shot at F1.4 for 1/30th /sec.
Yea it was directly at a old Soviet bunker taken during the Cold War on Odessa.

for some reason I can’t revert it.

874DDB76-2BFC-4BAD-9DB9-4B2C1B814C19.jpeg

It’s like how a cross has been thrown in my face seriously-now I’ll throw a demonic cross at em.

6A33FA2C-F7A2-47B1-B2BA-2A0AF21D6E8E.jpeg

I reverted one-the worse one to me the yellow purple mountains.

59F539A9-121F-41C7-8249-7A16926C5E57.jpeg

I reverted naw as you can tell the best one.

A3B5EC4B-9543-4A06-B715-E1685B88AD00.jpeg

And I haven’t been going around taking thousands of pictures.. I found something in any picture I take.

this is the reverted picture of the hoarder bunker housing it’s inside my house.

7ECE2A7B-337D-40AE-A96E-BB39F39ED557.jpeg

All of em is mine and I’ve done em in front of surveillance..

That’s the eye of him he’s thousands of years old-that’s my heavy dark side for the story of counter fact with fiction…

Last edited:
Don’t y’all see challenger is connected to the hellcat it’s going after dodge,me,the gov,Russia,my dad, my family,fox,cnn,everyone doesn’t matter don’t y’all get it it hates everything human by knowing way more information about humans than humans know plus it’s not even a mammals mind..

And I’m guessing all guessing… question everything including me y’all..

That’s the weapon guessing like always a guessing game of metaphors they love.. they love to mess with people lead them astray acting religious parts out… Beelzebubs is said thousands of times by lesser teirs..

I’m the first person ever it seems to have a supernatural attack and not go down the usual get my bible…

Probably if I get my bible I’ll be cleansed fictionally..

This is why I’m so big into reptiles while me and dad was going to tunica one day long ago a rattle snake sound came from the truck that me and dad herd together..

That was the day the serpent won-that blue truck with many people around perfect argument to make things last longer . My dad and I and cheech getting the truck back from the transmission shop.. cheech was in that picture and who took a picture of this..

E97CD581-D298-4EED-89EE-43E04B71581A.jpeg

BF0C5013-7C6E-4D96-AA68-67B59D65E6B3.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back