• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress.

Okay okay I’m very excited that I’m getting a lot of money but now I think I’m going to buy all the parts I need to finish the 1970 challenger then buy something…

This is my moment to show talent agents responsibility with money.. I have the money… one thing that worries talent agents is irresponsibility with money on tmz Fox News cnn news… educated usage of a lot of money-I’ve never had this chance with 20000 dollars so it’s best I take my time and create a healthy past reputation with money sit on it until I have that funny feeling when I see something…. repop Dana 60s are bountiful but it’s something I need…. I’m excited because after years of turmoil building the 1970 challenger I finally have a chance to show power play that’s more manipulative then ant power play I’ve ever done… most say he would make himself look worse with a large amount of money so I don’t know yet it’s a possibly if I mess up… I need to ask around but I think I want a eBay story because I’ve embarrassed myself on for b bodies and for e bodies because people don’t understand me and I’m scared to ask..

60C4B9B6-9A31-40A8-AFC4-6DA5E47E303B.png

I’ve never tried a buy it now on a huge purchase so this is going to be weird….
I’m mentally impaired- my family and 100 percent of people is worried I’m going to mess up or I can become a millionaire…

I’m going to look at stocks, knuckle heads projects, pan head projects, anything… if I can become a millionaire during this story it would make the story better… stocks i have to look at where the technology politics is going to when looking at penny stocks…
I wish penny stocks had a vast arrangement of advertisement inside their little 90000 net worth company with followers like billionaire followers who look through it publicly… like people see like a public billionaires activity log when looking through stocks like he spent hours at there page its a sign to invest… power play money can make any business on penny stocks a billion dollar corporation-all it needs is world wide attention that shows professional artwork and so much more…

I’ve seen small business logos have better logos than billion dollar corporations…

I’ll keep y’all updated on stocks.. I’m going to read penny stocks… if I find one I like I’ll show it..

Penny stocks thou usually shows signs it doesn’t have big backers… the way you make millions of dollars is by reading a growing business right by using the environmental set ups like going to there place of business looking at the landscape design is it modern or rag tag both could be plus depending on set ups and more that make it become a reality like politics new bill passes in legislation can open up new stocks just doing business with Cuba openings up a new market for Americans which i don’t see as much money but it’s still a market it’s not just that but employer and employees personality to what type of technology being used public expressions of the business… it’s how I became a billionaire in my first life by guessing who is in me delusionally along time ago is reading the enviroment around a business before its well known…

To make millions you don’t won’t a penny stock business growing by only it’s small profits every year building every year 20000 dollars it take forever -you want a high octane mass market attention billionaire coming in with a power play team who shows the amateurs in the business how to get there business to the masses or just a multi millionaires investment can lead to turning 20000 into 40000 like showing your business in national commercials can get contacts going… How you grow a business also is like sim city it gets harder and harder the bigger it gets which can lead to a recession which you don’t need…

How to learn when a recession is coming is by learning of the businesses doing business with the growing business if they are having issues could slow down a growing business…

Last edited:
In this day in time a family business doesn’t grow into a super power corporation without help-you can’t do it yourself to much competition you would be bought out before you even get close…

The only way to grow into a super power corporation is being a original business with no competition.. a business that teaches other business to mimic em as legally as possible..

I believe businesses that hide a incoming mini recession not talking about a big recession that rarely happens like millions of businesses plagued hasn’t happened since the industrial revolution when everyone was investing in technology patents so forth losing massive amounts of money leading to a large workforce being laid off but a mini recession… a mini recession in my terminology is a little recession that happens when 1-10 businesses doing business with a growing business has complications that slow progress gets a lot of people laid off because well the company can’t pay the workers salary like materials that are bought from 3 of 5 companies raw materials to cut materials becoming depleted could cause a recession… I say could because if the business has a saving account with a load of money they can last in intensive care for along time until the recession ends meaning when the material are finally shipped to the business to start the refining process or whatever process…

But hiding a mini recession should be illegal I mean illegal… a lot of economists say a recession is coming…. A usual real recession always happens around america the world its called mini recessions that revolve around a particular stock that makes newbie investors bail out… I say wait because a mini recession should be talked about with all stock holders-it’s normal it’s going to happen we aren’t machines.…

2008 was a national mini recession because many businesses was doing business with banks… we still haven’t seen a real big recession in modern history…

2008 was a national mini recession because many businesses was doing business with banks… we still haven’t seen a real big recession in modern history…

This is something I would invest in in the space age if it has no competition or has the best process out of em all.. this works well with space x in the future… satellites need gold and well gold is rare to find on earth..… if space producing continues ramping up and becomes a trillion dollar investment this would help ramp it up…
this new gold inc hurts the gold market also if it’s got no protected market chemicals-original natural gold rings and more will have a hard time selling at the price of inflated gold… if I was the ceo of this company I’d advertise a chemical that can be added to the gold with a scanner that can detect it to show it’s artificial..
if this artificial gold doesn’t have a system to protect the natural gold market it won’t ever grow into a power house or if it does it’s very immaturely done that inflicts harm on other markets like casting codes on repop foreing made products to mimic the original casting codes which I believe should be illegal in Mopar language…
If I had power play I’d use my power to have a conversation with this company for them to make a chemical that can be detected like a breathalyzer detecting Acholol..

868F889A-0D9E-4A36-B4C3-671706CD3355.png

This is interesting-if their doing business with namebrand drinks then those namebrand drinks trust them-that’s a good sign…

I’m pretty sure a lot of manufacturing businesses do business with Pepsi cola and such that use this type of advertising to get investors so it’s not what I’m looking for… new gold inc is my favorite but I’m pretty sure it’s got competition so the stocks are split up fighting each other a forced merger of all the companies would make new gold inc penny stock worth millions if I was a corrupted politician I’d try to make that happen…
their also a company that about a health product that is using a advertisement for investors thats fda past something of their but health science is scary in info commercials nowadays …

1B7FA56D-25D5-4D56-A0FF-936EA1042528.png

Last edited:
Yea it figures for insiders(multi millionaires buying a bulk load of stock meaning adding money into the companies finances so the company can make more stocks possible to buy-easy get rich quick way of making money that makes em cool I bet is getting a news article saying ‘INSIDERS’ invested making others invest… their not much we can use gold for in this day in time-space age yea when 1000s of vehicles needing gold plating is being produced every hour… this is one of those ways to force the stock up like what happened to GameStop with not much areas where we need gold at…

This is when I want to look for a missing part to my investment-a company that makes gold useable in a needing way not a want way….
8D90BBF4-A92F-46F6-9D31-EAB363C710CF.png

Last edited:
What new gold inc is missing is gold being needed not wanted… I need so as a scientist I would look for my missing part to my investment how to make gold a need to inflate gold…. What is gold good for and if it was made in inflated forms like iron found on earth what would I use it for-vehicle frames or a battery or what… what is a logical need that people would understand is a real need that replaces a need right now like this what about power lines what about electricity I believe I would go down the electricity path because I think I remember gold or possibly it was just copper has a high sensitivity with electricity….

The only way new gold inc will sky rocket in value is a big need that gets mass attention… I’d invest in new gold inc while waiting for a need that in this day in time could be alittle simple gadget that needs a micro amount of gold made in millions to be distributed to millions or one big giant corporation sort of but not exactly like platinum in catalytic converters…

New gold inc is trying to find a market that why it’s slow right now I would not look for jewelry market more something like silicon cyber computer age stuff at silicon valley in our new gold inc Easter egg hunt for a big market to millions…

As a scientist I’d look to computers iPhones because phones in this day in time most don’t go without…

So what is gold good for in computers…

Last edited:
if I was scientist with a lot of power play in my career and economist I’d invest in new gold inc while hunting for a need for gold in micro quantities because to make vast amounts of gold is like 100 years in the future I’d say…

So can gold be used with magnetical discharges like inside a generator using copper to thwart a hack… like my other ideal mercury heating up that separates blocks from blocks inside a computer green board…

So to signal someone is in the temperature in block a is heating up the mercury showing signs it’s someone in using energy..

So can gold be used with magnetical discharges like inside a generator using copper to thwart a hack… like my other ideal mercury heating up that separates blocks from blocks inside a computer green board…
Are you making use of the way gold will dissolve in mercury for this?

Like water is a good extrifyer that can be used to send signals down the road map that I call a green board if it’s moderated by conduction of temperature in waves…

Are you making use of the way gold will dissolve in mercury for this?
No. I didn’t think of gold dissolving like battery acid dissolving I want the gold to stay intact so it doesn’t need gold anymore.. Mercury I learned it was a old way to measure temperature…

Auto Transport Service
Back