• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress.

Are you making use of the way gold will dissolve in mercury for this?
Im just trying to start trigger thought dialogue for scientists to think of computers phones with gold components..

I’m not brushed up on 1966 chargers.. H code car…
I have the bullets I’m just not armed yet..
I don’t understand 426 hemi paired with a 4 speed transmission like is it a 440 block he’s got or not it’s like baiting for thoughts when it isn’t true.. That Dana 60 rear end is worth a lot of money… if this is a true hemi car I don’t have the money to beable to buy a hemi for it plus I’ve been on eBay so long that this stuff doesn’t excite me like it use to.. it’s always something else that pops up…

6C6D5166-AFD1-4100-810D-FC6190EF0380.png

3F2C52CA-4E3F-42D6-AFFF-393B07D5C77F.png

F2DDF35C-61F5-4493-9B3C-6D6A4295E4C4.png

This is beautiful…. I remember when gateway classic cars had 82 percent rating-they went through a turbulent time now seems all that has disappeared with no public rebuttal… that’s why it doesn’t matter about negative feedback I’ve learn on eBay-it’s some way to dispute it-why i can’t stand americas economy not regulated better with strick rules…

FA847820-2840-42FF-AE3F-7CD9E5897D3E.png

when paying attention to eBay for years now I’ve seen people feedback change. Paying attention to the market to long will make you(plural) sick I’ve learned.. market sickness…

I believe companies that express their negatives better to consumers will earn respect from the consumers… it’s like being called out and taking it like a man and doing something manipulatively professional about it infront of the person while the crowd around you and that person is looking in… seems a lot of business negotiate with eBay to make it 100 percent again.. I believe eBay should be investigated for clearing up these disputes to easily… eBay businesses usually win by people move on they don’t look em up everyday and will usually never notice that their feedback is 100 percent again…in this day in time the wrong person can lead to a national lawsuit on eBay….
we have alot of businesses that put on a colorful show of messages to eBay using power play to make eBay delete the negative feedbacks it seems…

Last edited:
My favorite dart… All these business on eBay have 100 percent feedback in a imperfect world.. we all make mistakes.. we all do… I remember when streetside was 90 percent for a few months… what I’ve seen is once the feedback gets to 97 percent or so many start to nitpick these car salesmen places because they do business with thousands of people a year…
It’s bound to a argument or two but when the feedback is low it make everyone who is little disgruntled get more disgruntled looking at the feedback so they nitpick… so now it’s like it never happened… like all business on eBay who have spent decades on eBay with 100 percent-I beleive it’s impossible to please everyone you do business with…

3C24E3CF-9931-46F5-BBBE-2C053B9959E1.png

I don’t understand why it’s 478 I mean is this a new eBay page for the business like gateway classic cars eBay some how let’s this happen-to me I think they both have done more business in the past years I’ve been on eBay…

we got it bored .20 over and non stock afm camshaft..

804F5F97-ED4C-4F95-BD5F-3750181E7189.jpeg

A2A2609C-FDD6-43D1-915D-C8C4BC4C2F13.jpeg

Well I have 700 left of the 5000 my mom gave me.. I bought a green dash for the 1970 challenger with AC but the post is kinda blurry.. Had a fun time in tunica. My dad and I have both agreed let’s do it-let’s make it into a six pack car.. my mom doesn’t won’t to buy me another project car..

3800CB97-61FD-4DB6-8ECD-E13341EA63B3.png

BBC6D4EA-06FC-4E4E-9861-CCDC58098CCD.jpeg

Here it is.. 695… dark green vinyl top SE clone.. now next month I’m buying the dark green paint amd primer and when the motor is in the blue truck I’m painting the challenger.. when I paint I’m not going to make it pretty because I’m not professional enough so it’s going to have waves and dents but I believe it will look good with the swap vin code like a mad max SE car.. and yes I’m putting co ops on the back I think..

FBF1B9C1-3E7C-4063-B108-B0697130D405.png

When your on the job and something cannot cannot wait even over night shipping is not a option.. this is career building what my dad did at his job-he needed a deep well 1 and 7/8 quick.. he got this as a souvenir trophy of his accomplishment when the bolt loosen relieving stress in the employers minds…

C9645911-AF31-4239-8BF6-CD51282263B3.jpeg

9D80C1A7-16B4-4F85-A881-12564A767704.jpeg

FB0D186D-AE17-4BE6-8545-B6DCF2ADEF54.jpeg

AF367674-7230-4AFB-8AA1-27546B4CC152.jpeg

Last edited:
Me and dad have been through more arguments than most when building a car-this car isn’t healthy for a dad,son project while being investigated for a picture code that still isn’t solved this 1970 challenger helps enhance Clint’s anger and his dads anger for the government to pray upon to sway the court room-the federal government should buy predatory sells like these that cause high possibly obstructions to justice negative thoughts mental damages that make the problems over embellished I mean…

The strategical evidence of the son trying to buy single car parts on eBay has given light to a dark side of the market that most don’t spend hours investigating-they rather do other activities- Clint’s been trying to turn a loser into a winner by buying single non bulk parts with a dad that won’t let him buy a parts car or buy things that help increase the value of the net worth he has-it’s what’s embarrassing his dad and him-this car even with professionals doing it it’s to illegally risky sort of like illegal or taboo stock market practices when trying to manipulate people to be friends…

Me and dad we are two slow people in some areas of psychology-we both think and we both have our own ideologies trying to build a car that’s illegal to own-what do you do when you said all you can say… car has been known for years before me-I guess-all the strings attached to it are probably known by some government agency- it’s like smoking pot in a illegal state the government allows it to happen-same as selling a illegal car to someone and not giving the 10000 back and dave thinking the wound will heal because I have no name-buying parts for a swapped vin car the evidence I have obtained on eBay outweighs what a regular g code car with all its numbers and a good history report is worth in the car market so the government should buy this car-I have a possibility of filing a lawsuit on the government with all the eBay market evidence ive collected… no, he was making efforts to get better- lost a lot of weight with that white truck,did a lot of work over the course and then the wrong buy happens, he gets to deep into it,goes crazy, loses all self esteem and falls right back into the pit he was in-he built up a white truck,cleaned the shop up,walked a thread mill for a 150-200 miles trying to impress the government in a different way than writing crazy to the government than the 1970 challenger 10000 dollar car tears him down- isn’t it amazing what negative residue I call anguish happens when your son is trying to impress in all the wrong ways while not having the power play of a nice g code car he could bought all there to stop this eBay madness for 10000 and it’s got to be dark green-sounds like a government lawsuit with the evidence I’ve obtained and I’m sure the government has obtained… state secret privileges ..… state secret privileges protects millions of people who committed misdemeanors and non violent or non non serious felonies over the course of their years living life.…

E19F1B3C-FD5C-462C-9250-45517D034E2C.png

Last edited:
Who do you know that's smoking pot in a State where it is illegal to do so? :)

Well I’ve been on Facebook since 2011 in Tennessee and I’ve seen many people post I’m smoking one,theirs even a blunt emoji I’ve seen people use in Tennessee.. I learn from a lot of law enforcement I’ve talked to-drug task force agent,and a DEA agent,a federal agent I’ve gotten to met at the local bars who said pot isn’t taken serious and also is around it but don’t partake in it-Colorado and more whos fully legal,medicinal pot in states,cbd-statistics show from a new article I read awhile back that local law enforcement areas and federal oversight don’t even take someone to jail for pot anymore especially in cities that have crowded jails… Even in Memphis a big name came out and said Memphis will not prosecute anyone going over the bridge to Arkansas for pot..
CNN during New Yorks news eve talked about firing some smoke up infront of illegal states, Elon musk smoking pot infront of everyone internationally probably inside a legal state...

Well I’ve been on Facebook since 2011 in Tennessee and I’ve seen many people post I’m smoking one,theirs even a blunt emoji I’ve seen people use in Tennessee.. I learn from a lot of law enforcement I’ve talked to-drug task force agent,and a DEA agent,a federal agent I’ve gotten to met at the local bars who said pot isn’t taken serious to just being okay around it as long as it’s not blantely seen but don’t partake in it-Colorado and more whos fully legal,medicinal pot in states,cbd-statistics show from a new article I read awhile back that local law enforcement areas and federal oversight don’t even take someone to jail for pot anymore especially in cities that have crowded jails… Even in Memphis a big name came out and said Memphis will not prosecute anyone going over the bridge to Arkansas for pot..
CNN during New Yorks news eve talked about firing some smoke up infront of illegal states, Elon musk smoking pot infront of everyone internationally probably inside a legal state...

Post at 2 at the same time with different wording cool isn’t it..

Some updates.. I’m involved in the Cambridge analytic 725 million lawsuit-my case information isn’t important I guess or it’s just gotten around outside of gov but what’s wierd is when I tagged those pictures in 2016 I thought what I was apart of all my information would be compartmentized highly sensitive from outside eyes… Facebook or third parties deleted two of my facebooks..
I wrote non stop almost everyday to the gov from 2016 to 2018 so how in the world did it get to Cambridge analytic if I wasn’t being listened to- I might get 400 dollars for my data being used by others for political assessments.. here’s some progress engine in…
the challenger is next.. another weird picture..
Ps:why would the gov let that notification be seen by me if they was enemies of me because they know I can use this against them..
59A9B353-B5AB-47F4-A604-878833C5A4DF.png

493B0D09-2F1D-4DBD-A29B-347806226020.jpeg

2E8D425E-9837-4533-8D13-AFA2FF307EAB.png

8CAB0492-F85B-4475-9FB5-40045C64A866.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back