• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project Rat Rod V code 70 Charger R/T is about to begin.

Heather is like the girl next door type who loves and works on cars! Christy is the hot chick who loves and works on cars,I doubt much car work would get done with either one of them in my garage!
Why is that?

Because when women see my hair,its like an afrodisac, they get all aroused,and start tearing off their clothes,and then I can't think about working on cars! I'm like a 21st century Fabio! It's a curse I have to bare! Lol Did you start on the 5 speed swap yet?

Last edited:
20201226_172455.jpg
Today I went out to the garage,and dug out the clutch and pressure plate setup. I had purchased it from Brewers for my 472 Hemi that was going in my other 70 Charger R/T. It is a new McClod clutch disc with a diaphram style pressure plate. It has the correct 18 spline throwout bearing,pressure plate bolts,torque arm bushings with ball studs,clutch adjuster rod,and the bracket that goes on the frame rail for the torque arm. The flywheel is for a Hemi,so it is an eight bolt one,I will need to order a 130 tooth,6 bolt flywheel and a pilot bearing for the car. The 472 Hemi is now going into the Daytona stock car project,which has a Tremic 5 speed in it,so this clutch setup won't work for that car. If you have enough of these cars,nothing goes to waste,even if plans change!

I have set myself the goal of having this car together and running for Carlisle. It is the belated anniversary of the 70 Charger,so I want the car to be there for the show. I hope I make it! My Charger was built on July 10th 1970,and may possibly be the last 440 Sixpack Charger R/T to roll off the assembly line on the last day of production for the 1970 model year.

Last edited:
Because when women see my hair,its like an afrodisac, they get all aroused,and start tearing off their clothes,and then I can't think about working on cars! I'm like a 21st century Fabio! It's a curse I have to bare! Lol Did you start on the 5 speed swap yet?

We all have our crosses to bear!

As you can plainly see, it's very obvious why the women cannot control themselves! There's no doubt that Heather or Christy would be all worked up around me ! They would be hot and moist in the knickers! Lol
20201228_120230.jpg

Last edited:
OMG ......sorry I opened the door with dad's bee :lol:

I was going to go for a dip and a clip, but Nancy Pelosi took my appointment! Like she rates more than me or something!

Pete is that is the current hair situation?.....I don't know about rhode island but the barber shops are still open here in NY..... maybe you can donate some to other members in need???:thankyou:

Pete is that is the current hair situation?.....I don't know about rhode island but the barber shops are still open here in NY..... maybe you can donate some to other members in need???:thankyou:
The Superintendant at my job said the same thing to me! You know the barber shops are open now,I said why would you care,He is completely bald. At some point I am sure I will catch my head on fire welding on the Road Runner convertible,and then I will have to get a haircut,and get a real job,like the song says! Lol

Last edited:
While I could go on all day about my lochs,to prevent teasing and arousal of our female members, I will get back on to the Charger project. It's not fair to tease them like that! Lol! I rounded up some more of the parts to complete the 4 speed conversion process.
20201229_144552.jpg

You have no heat in garage Pete ?.....no lift ?

Heat and lift vital as we age.....did about six mopars on jack stands......no more

Auto Transport Service
Back