• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Proud 68 Coronet Owner

Anti6ravman

Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have recently acquired my dream car, a 1968 Coronet 440. I found this beauty in Buffalo New York and purchased sight unseen via the Internet. I knew it was a risk but i couldn't resist and i have been very lucky.
I think i have a pretty common story about why I love this car and it all began in 1978 when I purchased my very first car, you guessed it, a 1968 Coronet 440. As a young man I eventually sold the car and have regretted it ever since and now 40 years later I finally have the means and most importantly a wife, who I also met in my first Coronet that graciously allowed me to fulfill my dream. I think she loves it just as much as I do.
The car is awesome, it no longer has the original 318 but somewhere along the line the car was restored and recently was modified with an all new drive train including a big block, new transmission and 3:55 gears.
Looking forward to years of fun driving, showing, and working to upgrade and maintain her.

Coronet.jpg IMG_0781.JPG

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have recently acquired my dream car, a 1968 Coronet 440. I found this beauty in Buffalo New York and purchased sight unseen via the Internet. I knew it was a risk but i couldn't resist and i have been very lucky.
I think i have a pretty common story about why I love this car and it all began in 1978 when I purchased my very first car, you guessed it, a 1968 Coronet 440. As a young man I eventually sold the car and have regretted it ever since and now 40 years later I finally have the means and most importantly a wife, who I also met in my first Coronet that graciously allowed me to fulfill my dream. I think she loves it just as much as I do.
The car is awesome, it no longer has the original 318 but somewhere along the line the car was restored and recently was modified with an all new drive train including a big block, new transmission and 3:55 gears.
Looking forward to years of fun driving, showing, and working to upgrade and maintain her.

View attachment 893577 View attachment 893582
Love your choice in cars, ! Welcome aboard !

20190421_202336.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - very nice looking ride. Is it triple black or double?

Welcome from Alabama, even though I am a big 66-67 fan there are a bunch of 68's that I like and have. 68 Darts, & 68 Coronet R/T I have. I like the 68 RR's and just about everything Mopar. I think yours is a great choice have fun and make it yours.

Sweet car and hello from s carolina

Welcome. Fond memories for me. My Dad bought one new,gold black tail stripe R/T. He liked it so much he bought my sister a 500. Hers was triple green. She picked it over 4 Super Bee's that were on the lot. She wanted bucket seats.
You will like it here.

Auto Transport Service
Back