• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Proud Dad Brag

1969VAGTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
My son is a rising sophomore cadet at West Point. Last week, he graduated from Army Air Assault school - his first real deal Army school. My wife and I had the chance to go up and watch him and his classmates complete the Air Assault phase of the school, then complete the 12 mile road march on the last day and graduate. Thought I would share a few pictures from that awesome couple of days.

IMG_9397.JPG

IMG_9406.JPG

IMG_9410.JPG

IMG_9429.JPG

IMG_9437.JPG

IMG_9441.JPG

This is my son hooking up to prepare for his rappel.

IMG_9470.JPG

And my son completing his rappel.

IMG_9483.PNG

IMG_9510.JPG

IMG_9513.JPG

Fantastic - thanks for sharing, proud dad, and thanks to him for his service!!

Tell him he has lots of proud FBBO folks rooting for him as well! :usflag:

Awesome story, awesome place!
One of our eagle scouts was selected to attend W.P. several years ago. Our Boy Scout troop was subsequently asked to participate in a 3 day camping trip for each of the 4 years he was in attendance (as long as he was willing to sponsor us and do the leg work).
I was humbled by the professionalism of these fine young men and women and incredibly honored to be in their presence.
God bless our military!

Good young men are raised by good families
We’ll done to all of you!
God bless him for his service

Very cool,
glad we still have youth with that mindset & true patriotism

you should be proud & congrats

tell him thanks from US too...

A proud dad indeed. My hat is off to that young man, may he be safe in everything he does! Thanks for sharing proud dad, I would say well deserved!

Congratulations to your son! You have raised that young man right! Thank you and your son for being the men you are! Take care and may the lord watch over your son!

Auto Transport Service
Back