• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PST Raised Prices

Bob Lynch

Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that PST just quietly raised their prices ??

Still the 10% discount for FBBO Members, but higher list prices now.

Supply chain in full swing. Buying parts for anything is just crazy pricing.

Welcome to 2023!!!!!!!

We've been getting caught between the rock and the hard place on pricing for about the last two years...... :BangHead:

I haven't seen any vendors or products that haven't raised pricing over the past couple years. I think the list of those who haven't is alot shorter than those who have. Welcome to the world as we know it now.

It doesn't surprise me because energy costs have risen, so production of everything is costing us all more. But don't worry, it will only effect people making over 400K a year! My 2 cents. ruffcut
By the way, has anyone priced race gas lately! Ouch!

40' marine container across the ocean went from 4 grand to 28 grand during covid and while the price has dropped is still around 12 grand from what I've heard. Someone's gotta pay for that...

Last edited:
40' marine container across the ocean went for 4 grand to 28 grand during covid and while the price has dropped is still around 12 grand from what I've heard. Someone's gotta pay for that...

Ocean freight market update & forecast for 2023

According to Freightos data, Asia- N. America rates have dropped 40% since the end of February, and are now on par with 2019 levels, suggesting carriers are opting for a price war on this lane as well as on the transpacific.

• Asia- N. America West Coast rates fell 8% to $1,071/FEU this month, 93% lower since a year ago, and essentially on par with its November 2019 level of $1,321/FEU.

So. Everything is going up. The assessed value on my property went up 20%. The Dollar menu at McDonalds is now $2.50.

I pulled up to get gas today... sign said $1.37/ltr... by time vehicle in front pulled out, it changed to $1.49/ltr

I walked to Arby’s from work the other day and for a small chicken bacon swisss meal was 13$ 2-3 years ago was 8$.

Inflation has hit Every aspect of Our lives now, and Our devotion to this hobby will also cost more moving along...

Now's the time to make stuff here again. We ave the highest labor cost in the world, but since shipping costs are going up, the case could be made. Watch fuel go up now for summer.

Does anyone have a parade about raising prices??
I pulled up to get gas today... sign said $1.37/ltr... by time vehicle in front pulled out, it changed to $1.49/ltr
Never had a station here do something like that. Generally it's an overnight thing.....

Excessive government spending and bad policies have consequences.
By the way....."PST quietly raised their prices".....? Did you expect them to stand at a podium and announce it to everyone? Who does that?

So. Everything is going up. The assessed value on my property went up 20%. The Dollar menu at McDonalds is now $2.50.
Yeah - “So”?? As everyone is being told inflation is 7% I haven’t see anything less than 30%+ increases on anything. SSI theoretically gets increased COLA with the rate of inflation - Do you know anyone that got more than 6.9%% while prices of everything are in excess of 30%? My mother in law is elderly and has to take the protein powder Ensure - her daughter went to buy their customary supply to last a couple of months. Between their last recent purchase and this week the price was raised 700%. No mistaking it - I searched everywhere and that’s what’s being charged now. Maybe You’re ok with your Mickey D”s burger price but their are 10”s of millions of people in the US alone that are being eaten alive by this so called “7% inflation factor”. All I know is it smells filthy rotten and is being done on purpose. I have a masters degree in economics - and I’d be more than happy to debate you on the subject in private at your convenience. Just let me know.

Last edited:
I think at this time, if you have projects waiting in the wings, grab what you need, and can afford, as scarcity of parts, and cost's will do nothing but increase...

Auto Transport Service
Back