• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PST Vs Firm Feel - Torsion Bars

69 Charger Mark

Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
Getting ready to rebuild the front end on my 69 Charger, 440 magnum and will replace the torsion bars. I was looking at $275 for PST 1.03 or $375 for Firm Feel's 1.00. Anyone had any experience with either of these?. Trying to get away from land yacht float to something a little tighter. I'll also be installing HD addco sway bars front and rear. Thanks and I appreciate the feedback.

Have a few buddies that bought both and were happy, Unfortunately my experience with Firm Feel (Dave) was not a great one, So my $$$ goes to someone else.

Running the PST,s on my 67 with a 340. I finally got to drive it a little and the ride is great. Damn sure doesn't ride like a 50yr old car.

I’ve got the Firm Feel 1” bars with a hollow 1 3/8” sway bar. It’s a great driving car. Not sure if there is still a clocking issue with the PST bars, but these went right in. When I bought my FF bars in January, I got their last pair so you might want to see if they are back in stock.

I have been running PST's 1.03" in 3 cars and have no complains whatsoever. Remember that you can get a 10% discount at PST for being a member here.

The earlier PST bars were clocked wrong but I think they've since corrected that.

i bought mine from mopar here in montreal canada , they had them in stock for under 200$ canadian
have no issues , and also bought leaf spring as well all stock at Chrysler warehouse . nice
they still stock 50 year old car parts!

Or there is the 1.14 inch at Bergman for $300, another site sponsor. Anyone running the Bergman torsion bars?

I have been running PST's 1.03" in 3 cars and have no complains whatsoever. Remember that you can get a 10% discount at PST for being a member here.
Thanks for the tip on 10% discount. I think I know how I'm going to proceed.

If you have any questions on our products please feel free to send a PM and make sure to take advantage of the members discount and free shipping.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back