• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PST's End of Year Front End Kit Sales Start Monday !!!!!!

PST

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
2013_15offYEARENDSALE.jpg

Sales Starts Monday December 16th get your Front End Kit before its to late. www.p-s-t.com

Put my order in online, ship ship ship ;) merry xmas to me yeah...

Glad to hear Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Hey your guys sent me the small tie rod ends when I had added the adjustable sleeves I would think that would be an automatic to replace the standard to the 11/16"? Scheduled installation starting Friday can this be fixed by then?

If you would please call the Customer Service Manager Dan at extension 307 ASAP to correct your issue.

Thanks
James

Unfortunately I have to send the sleeves back, with the install scheduled for Friday morning and the correct tie rod ends not showing up until mid next week it's just not going to work out, I even tried every parts house with in 100 miles of me and could not get any 11/16" rod ends. Disappointing but oh well. Never talked to Dan just Nick or Mike 306.

Are you saying they are going to make you wait until you send their mistake back and they receive it to send you the correct parts?

Or are you saying they are shipping the parts but not shipping them express to get there on time?

Are you saying they are going to make you wait until you send their mistake back and they receive it to send you the correct parts?

Or are you saying they are shipping the parts but not shipping them express to get there on time?

They offered to send out the correct ends but the shipping would be maybe mid next week, so I turned it down and said screw it I'll just go with the factory set up which had everything in the kit and send back the solid sleeves. so they are sending me an RMA number which I will assume covers the return trip not sure. My deal is I have a shop locally here that is also installing a brake conversion at the same time so they are giving me a hell of a deal on the labor since I am brining everything at once So I had to time the install day with the shipping delivery times. Other wise if I had this shop do the work on a different day it would cost me more, some where around $200 more so it just isn't worth it. I am dissapointed but in the end I still get to change out my older stuff to new for the piece of mind and get new front brakes as well. For a mistake this small I am not going to bash them we all make mistakes and although I wanted some flash to my suspension it really didn't need it.

Also they were going to RMA the smaller ends to send back while sending out the bigger ones so I think they would have payed for the return trip on those as well if I had so chosen.

Auto Transport Service
Back