• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Purchased a console from member?

Duncan_Coronet

Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Hello and thanks in advance. I am seriously considering purchasing a console for my 65 Coronet from a FBBO member but don't wish to call him out by name in the forum. Has anyone had experience buying a console from someone else in this forum and, if so, would you mind sending me a private message relative to who that person was and your experience?

Look at the member's feedback. You can click on it and read their previous transactions.

Screenshot_20240515_124035_Chrome.jpg

Look at the member's feedback. You can click on it and read their previous transactions.

View attachment 1663409
Looks like a decent rating to me.

Hello and thanks in advance. I am seriously considering purchasing a console for my 65 Coronet from a FBBO member but don't wish to call him out by name in the forum. Has anyone had experience buying a console from someone else in this forum and, if so, would you mind sending me a private message relative to who that person was and your experience?
While there are certainly no guarantees expressed or implied with trading with other fellow members here at FBBO.....you can rest assured that a high feedback rating and percentage will give the chances of a happy outcome a much higher percentage.....as shown in the post above by @khryslerkid :thumbsup:

Check the feedback and leave a feedback if you buy. This helps everyone. Look at when they joined. My buddy on For A Bodies Only almost got scammed last week,Mods took the guy out. If you posted a WTB tread be careful they are always looking,

Looks like a decent rating to me.

While there are certainly no guarantees expressed or implied with trading with other fellow members here at FBBO.....you can rest assured that a high feedback rating and percentage will give the chances of a happy outcome a much higher percentage.....as shown in the post above by @khryslerkid :thumbsup:

I always enjoyed a happy outcome! :p

Auto Transport Service
Back