• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Qa1 vs Bilstein shocks

Qa1 or Bilstein

• Qa1

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Bilstein

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Justin B

Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
We are replacing a few front end components to get our coronet road legal here in n.z. and shocks are one of them.
I've had Bilstein in my fury for many years, and they are good, but I have been looking at the single adjustable qa1 for not much more.
I have Mopar performance .96 t/bars to go in front, and it has h.d. leaves on rearso, what do we think, qa1 or Bilstein?

IMG20220121200439.jpg

I steer clear of gas charged shocks especially with any amount of power.

That said I am a big QA1 user and a fan of thier products. Made in the USA with excellent tech support. My stick 68 GTS has single adjustables with stocker star R's in front. Tire is a 235-60-14. 5k launch with some spray on an unprepped surface:

245273820_4755295684483345_1567871985773050704_n.jpg

I would stick with the bilsteins. We have had many customers that have been very pleased with them over the years as seen by the pole. But if you want adjustability I would look at double adjustable verses single adjustable. If you are looking to fine tune your suspension and ride quality ideally you should be have the ability to adjust both compression and rebound to your liking. We offer Viking double adjustable shocks and depending on your driving habits we can offer you either the Voyager line which is strictly for cruising or Warrior valving that is a mix between street performance and track. Plus as a member of the forum we can offer you a discount on either Bilsteins or Vikings.

Bilstein Four Pack

Viking Voyagers

Viking Warriors

Member Discount

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back