• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question? Heater hose nipples at the Pump cap or bypass?

bigmanjbmopar

Newb with a view
Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score
Cap off if not using the heater or a U shaped hose?

Do I need to circulate the water through from point to point or can I cap off both feed and return hose nipples?

RC is going to have a field day with this wording...lol....

Cap off if not using the heater or a U shaped hose?

Do I need to circulate the water through from point to point or can I cap off both feed and return hose nipples?

It's fun to play windshield wiper going from from point to point and keep in mind that it's always best to feed off the nipples. But if your hose is U-shaped, man-o-man, you've got problems.

"Submit" pulled him into new shower in the new upstairs.

Until I can pull and replace my heater core (hopefully before it gets cold) I just used some heater hose to create a closed loop. Nothing fancy or pre-bent.

I`d use pipe plugs if permanent.

Yep that's what I going to do, want to find some stainless steel ones so they last longer. our winters are 65° smh a hoodie works if my pussy gets sore and I turn into a baby and feel cold **** it. my rebuilt A/C heater box just pumps heat full time so **** that hoses came off now its 112° this weekend pissing me off.

What no nipple pics? I am extremely disappointed.
As requested: Heater hose fittings shown below.
20180120_222158.jpg

Yep that's what I going to do, want to find some stainless steel ones so they last longer. our winters are 65° smh a hoodie works if my pussy gets sore and I turn into a baby and feel cold **** it. my rebuilt A/C heater box just pumps heat full time so **** that hoses came off now its 112° this weekend pissing me off.
I`d use brass plugs, s. s. can gauld in alum.

Auto Transport Service
Back