• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on my interior

Ron of Chicago

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
I purchased this car recently and I know that the interior is not the correct one for the car. As I am taking things apart I pulled the rear seat out and found the Broadcast sheet tucked under it. From what I am reading here it appears to me to be a 1967 Coronet (guessing a 500). If so was this the correct interior for that year and car? Do the buckets go with the rear seat or are they from different cars? Mine is a 66 Coronet 440. Here are some pictures of the Broadcast Sheet and the interior.

Click the pic to enlarge.

Thanks
Ron

402326338.jpg

WH23 was a Coronet 440 model, with a 318 2 bbl. The Coronet 500's were WP23's.

H4X on a '67 Coronet 440 was a Black Bench seat.

Last edited:
225 Six, 145 horsepower. Standard on Coronet and optional on Dart; not available on Coronet 440 3-seat wagon, Coronet 500, or any Monaco or Polara.

You might take a look at the ham=tramick regestry, I'll bet there is pictures of what was originally avalable there

Mopar didn't use high back buckets in 66 or 67. I'm not sure there even Mopar seats.

Mopars & Missiles, that's what I get for smoking when younger "bad eye site" ha,ha.

nelly, hartley, I must have the wrong information from a site I saved because they say that F=318. (Unless I'm reading that wrong too). Geeesh, more cigarette problems? ha,ha.

jessipup, Thanks for tip, I'll check it out.

gregs70, That is what I was thinking seeing they don't match the rear seat. I have been looking for either a bench that will fit or the correct style buckets anyway.

Thanks all for the information. It's much appreciated.
Ron

Those bucket seats look like mid 70's AMC buckets from a Javelin.

Ken

F is 318 in 67.

E is 318 in 66.

The photo shows a 67 rear seat.

What are the first 7 VIN charactors of your car?

Look at 1984-ish Dodge 400/600 convertibles.
They have buckets that have a similar pattern to a 67.
...and they recline.

There's a black 67 bench on ebay right now.

that rear bench looks original to the car..pattern logos.ect..but,i dont know much at all.learing though...try "pops1967GTX".he,s awsome and knows all about your car.thanks 'pops1967GTX"..God Bless.Bear R.-

Auto Transport Service
Back