• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on routing fuel line..

Xp29h

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Been busy this winter on the engine of my 1969 Charger..383 hp. Working on just about everything. Long winter. Trying to get all back but old fuel line from fuel pump to holley carb, started leaking so I got a brand new one.

Having an issue getting a line from pump to carb with new fuel log. What's the best way to do this? Opinions on direction of running new line. The old one is 3/8" line. I've tried to bend a couple of pieces but messed those up. Any suggestions?

I included a couple of pics.. The first one is the old, second ..is the new. Still a lot to do, but gaining..

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 237
Right from fuel pump to carb fuel line?

Yeah I hate the oem routing of the fuel line too. Most guys just have it resting on the block. Here's mine, though to get it up above the dizzy, it helps to have a high-ish rise manifold and/or a 1-2" carb spacer.

image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back