• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick Performance diff parts

RJ Squirrel

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to taking the rear axle apart to clean it and see what it needs, and discovered there is no sure grip in there, somewhere along the line of 70's used car lot flippers it got swapped out for an open carrier with 2.76 gears. Probably the same fuker that did the horrible body work. At least he changed out the lefty wheel studs.
So looking at Quick Performance stuff they offer a kit that includes the locker, ring and pinion in assorted flavors, and the bearing kit to install it for $685 bucks.
Not bad I thought but they dont say who manufactured said parts, just says "Chrysler"
I plan to call them soon, just wondering if anyone here has any experiences to share-
also forgot to add it is a 742 case-69 Roadrunner

Last edited:
I would check out Dr diff. He has all that stuff, you have bearing choices, and he also goes through the clutch packs to make sure it is all good. His customer service is second to none.

Agree with Dr. Diff. Cass, and Dan @ Brewers, best service, advice, and quality parts for any mopar diff or 833.

Auto Transport Service
Back