• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator overflow bottle for '73 Charger

Charger Fan

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
Anybody have a source for reproduction of the overflow bottle found on many '73 & '74 Dodge's & Plymouth's? This one wraps around charcoal cannister.

image4 (2).jpeg

They are 'spensive.

Nope, mine broke and had to buy a used one off EBag ... and they ain't cheap. Hang on to it.

maybe there are more chances to get it cheaper at Junkyards from some 4 doors B body… because I don’t think you’ll find some 4 doors being parted out and sold on line

I have seen some videos on you tube about putting them in boiling water and they come out like brand new? Have never tried it but I would get anything from the junkyard and try it before doing it to yours.

I am pretty sure no one will be critical of the fact that its discolored. Most if not all out there in vehicles will be the same. I have a spare but it too, is discolored!

Be a great repro item fits virtually every 73 b body with a closed cooling system and all 74’s cpe’s, hardtops, sedans and wagons

Hadn't thought of that, also white vinegar does wonders on my humidifiers and shower heads.

There's a popular YouTube channel called The 8-bit Guy. He produced a video about restoring an old Commodore PC beginning with the yellowed case. The chemical he used was hydrogen peroxide from a beauty supply. Add UV light and the plastic case looked new again.

Auto Transport Service
Back