• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator overflow bottle for '73 Charger

Charger Fan

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Anybody have a source for reproduction of the overflow bottle found on many '73 & '74 Dodge's & Plymouth's? This one wraps around charcoal cannister.

image4 (2).jpeg

They are 'spensive.

Nope, mine broke and had to buy a used one off EBag ... and they ain't cheap. Hang on to it.

maybe there are more chances to get it cheaper at Junkyards from some 4 doors B body… because I don’t think you’ll find some 4 doors being parted out and sold on line

I have seen some videos on you tube about putting them in boiling water and they come out like brand new? Have never tried it but I would get anything from the junkyard and try it before doing it to yours.

I am pretty sure no one will be critical of the fact that its discolored. Most if not all out there in vehicles will be the same. I have a spare but it too, is discolored!

Be a great repro item fits virtually every 73 b body with a closed cooling system and all 74’s cpe’s, hardtops, sedans and wagons

Hadn't thought of that, also white vinegar does wonders on my humidifiers and shower heads.

There's a popular YouTube channel called The 8-bit Guy. He produced a video about restoring an old Commodore PC beginning with the yellowed case. The chemical he used was hydrogen peroxide from a beauty supply. Add UV light and the plastic case looked new again.

Auto Transport Service
Back