• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio Bezel I.D. HELP!

Wile E

Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
I Have some NORS Motorola radio bezels. They have thumbwheel provisions and have the thin vertical grooves like the 68 Charger dash. No clue what they fit? Any help?

DSCN4676.JPG

What do the A body Dart and Valiant dash plates look like? This a possibility? What about trucks and vans? I think 68 and 69 were the only years for those radios.

I have a mess of different A Body ones and they are not as long. Most of those do not have the ribs either that I have found. I bought about 250 NOS and NORS bezels from an old repair shop. Some are real Chrysler castings and some are the Motorola relplacements. I also have ten of these which I can't figure out application on. They look like late 60's A Body to me?

DSCN4677.JPG

I have a mess of different A Body ones and they are not as long. Most of those do not have the ribs either that I have found. I bought about 250 NOS and NORS bezels from an old repair shop. Some are real Chrysler castings and some are the Motorola relplacements. I also have ten of these which I can't figure out application on. They look like late 60's A Body to me?

View attachment 1143224
You could try googling the parts #s.

Good idea. My wife may have tried that on her smart phone already? I will find out.

Auto Transport Service
Back