• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio/heater delete repro stuff

Hosehead

Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
I was hoping one of you guys could point me toward who was repopping the 65 belvedere/satellite radio and heater delete plates. I've seen them on ebag for a while and now they are gone. Anyone? Thanks guys!

I have an original in very good condition if you are interested.

Kramers told me at the 2012 Mopar Indy expo that they were working on them but haven't heard anything since then.

redvenom.com I believe this is the guy that I bought mine from. Only problem is with the heater delete being 1/8" short. They come paintable or chrome ready.

redvenom.com I believe this is the guy that I bought mine from. Only problem is with the heater delete being 1/8" short. They come paintable or chrome ready.
redvenom has his parts on my dash. heater delete and shifter delete for a 64 Plymouth. I used the complete dash board and instruments in my 62 Plymouth.

Just put in a parts request with red venom. Looks like he makes them to order or something?? Thanks guys!

Auto Transport Service
Back