• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rally Dash

My tach on the column looks no stupider to me than someone's tasteless pro-mod. Its all a matter of taste and function. If that's what you really want do it. At least my tach can be removed and the factory look restored.

My tach on the column looks no stupider to me than someone's tasteless pro-mod. Its all a matter of taste and function. If that's what you really want do it. At least my tach can be removed and the factory look restored.
I'm with you man,that's the way they were back in the day.

As a 1968-74 B Body guy, these are the tachs I prefer. Anything else is unacceptable. But hey that's just my opinion.

T0147965.jpg

1971-dodge-charger-r-t-440-six-pack-concept.jpg

Does anyone know if SoCal440GTX is still making the wood grain dash trim? His looked really nice and I can’t find any that looks that good. Sorry to fire up a old thread but I need some finishing touches for my sport satellite. I tried PM messaging and his box is full.

I tried to reach out again no luck.. he sure has some nice parts!

Auto Transport Service
Back