• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rallye Wheel Paint

VFilms

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
After having them sand blasted, I'm about to paint my rallye wheels. I've read most of the threads regarding the correct paint/color, but I recently saw a set where the silver had a much higher content of metallic. As my car is far from stock I'd like to try it. Has anyone experimented with a metallic silver? If so, how'd they turn out and what paint was used?

I can't really comment on the paint choice.
But I like to paint blasted objects as soon as possible.

You used to be able to get these paints directly from Ma Mopar Perf, so proper part numbers should be available, as they were not generic, but actually called "Rally Wheel Paint".... I think I may still have a can laying around (the lighter of the two). I'll look...

Something not covered much is the back side of these wheels. The back should be semi gloss black, sprayed before the argent silver. Spray the silver next, and don't worry about the over spray on the black.

Mark

Auto Transport Service
Back