• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ram truck do not drive order.

Never totaled out a vehicle....at least not by accident. Worse accident I've been in was when some guy pulled out in front of me in a Toyota 2dr sedan (Corolla?) and I nailed his butt. It buckled both quarter panel downward and jambed both doors not to mention what it did to the back end. Mine looked almost as good was it was before hitting him....my car was a 67 Dart. The impact made the center of the bumper straight across (then come to a slight point in the middle) and dented the leading edge of the hood downward in the center for about 7" wide and it also made the radiator leak even though the fan didn't hit it. There were a couple of hitch hikers that witnessed it and one of them said the rear wheels of my car came off the ground about 6".....but probably more like 3". Didn't feel that happen. The cop didn't believe it was the car involved and asked me twice about it until the other guy confirmed I was telling the truth lol

That's almost as bad as our 2022 Ford "recall" (in quotes there because they can't schedule any repairs as they don't know exactly what to do and even if they did they don't have parts)....
"This recall is to warn owners of possible random catastrophic engine failure....if you notice any loud sounds and/or the suddenly engine stops, safely pull off the road..." Sheesh.
We got a recall notice on the wife's 2022 Durango because the rear spoiler can come loose and fall off. We took it in and they evaluated it and confirmed that ours is loose and needs to be replaced. Been waiting for the part to come in for over 2 months. Not as bad as catastrophic engine failure, but still...

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back