• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

Went to the Hemi Hideout again, Put my tall stacks on , PURE ridiculousness LOL , Hemi Road Runner next to me
325272156_1232395304037192_3904070006446893628_n.jpg

If I went to a drive-in movie theatre and there were a couple of chargers sitting there, I’d probably miss most of the movie haha

Everytime you post a picture of that car my heart skips a beat. What's wrong with it? I love that maroon Durango next to it too
Nothing wrong just wanted to put a mechanical oil pressure gauge on it and to reach the extra port needed to take the hood off. I bought that Durango new in 2002,it has 80000 miles on it and has never given me any major issues. My 23 year old son uses it now who was 3 years old when i bought it. 5.9 L

thumbnail.jpg

Anybody got a pic of Jim Kuncio's green 69 RT/SE King of the street Charger ? That has to be one of the nicest ones anywhere, He lives in Western Pa.

Auto Transport Service
Back