• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

1711707537286.png

Having a dork dish hubcap fetish lately RC? Those goofy looking wheels look particularly bad on the black 69 Charger R/T! How to ruin the looks of a really cool muscle car!

Having a dork dish hubcap fetish lately RC? Those goofy looking wheels look particularly bad on the black 69 Charger R/T! How to ruin the looks of a really cool muscle car!
I’m beginning to get the impression that you don’t care for dog dish hubcaps.

This one looks so horrible but I love to see how these looked back in the 70s.

1711765134693.png

I think of how crappy this one would handle and that this very car is worth SO MUCH money nowadays, we wince to see what people did with them back then.

This one looks so horrible but I love to see how these looked back in the 70s.

View attachment 1637505

I think of how crappy this one would handle and that this very car is worth SO MUCH money nowadays, we wince to see what people did with them back then.
I was just photo dumping to get us back on chargers, but that’s what my charger picture collection is :lol:

This one I posted is reversed....

J REV.jpg

The wipers are backwards and the grille emblem is too. I like reversing some of my own images to broaden my picture stock.

Field car 2.JPG

RV 39.JPG
Folsom 6.JPG

Get over the steelie hate already. Lots of cars came that way, and I like the look. Frankly I think steelies and caps look better on a 68-70 than rallies do. Down to business, no frills.

We get that you don't like em. You can stop posting it every single time a photo shows up with them. We got it.

Auto Transport Service
Back