• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raquel Welch won't be down, but most of us guys will always be up

If you've never seen the "space dance", you gotta watch this.

That sucks...

RIP Raquel, she was a beautiful, sultry & sexy woman

one of my Favorite flicks she was in was 'Mother Juggs & Speed'
comedy about an ambulance co. in SoCal
(Bill Cosby co-star, had a hopped up Van/Ambulance)
& One Million Years BC (IIRC) in the fur loincloth & top

View attachment 1418609
Yes, a classic in a classic. R.I.P.

1676509024131.jpeg

RIP A stunning timeless beauty for sure...

Not too bad watching her doing the Funky Chicken....a truly gracious Lady who was a bombshell in my lifetime......RIP my Dear....

R.I.P. Raquel. She was well named and definitely had a nice RAQ! She looked great in that movie "Fantastic Voyage!"

Last edited:
Yeah, hotter than heck especially to a kid of the 60's, sure...
but what I've come to think of whenever I read/heard her name over time was "classy".
Example? While a certain other Hollywood 60's "sex symbol" was famously cavorting with
the enemy in Vietnam, Ms. Welch chose instead to do this:
28a7e27181b4c3f0b228af58fefa7ebd.jpg
A little blurb on her time over there:
A Quick Story About That Time Raquel Welch Visited Vietnam in 1967

She and Ann Margaret were my favorites from that era - and not just for their looks.
RIP Ms. Welch - and thank you.

Yeah, hotter than heck especially to a kid of the 60's, sure...
but what I've come to think of whenever I read/heard her name over time was "classy".
Example? While a certain other Hollywood 60's "sex symbol" was famously cavorting with
the enemy in Vietnam, Ms. Welch chose instead to do this:
View attachment 1418862
A little blurb on her time over there:
A Quick Story About That Time Raquel Welch Visited Vietnam in 1967

She and Ann Margaret were my favorites from that era - and not just for their looks.
RIP Ms. Welch - and thank you.
you have good taste, my god with those 2 you'd be sounding like somebody else " i can't breath"

RIP, she also helped Andy Dufresne break out of Shawshank.

RIP, Raquel! She was a smart, glamourous, and class act. I certainly do not see her equal in the recent crop of actresses.

Wow! "Mother, Jugs and Speed"...I haven't thought about that movie in many years. Harvey Keitel was in that, as well. I'll have to see if that is available on any of the streaming sites...

Yep. She was my source of teen lust, too. RIP.

IMDB - Mother, Jugs & Speed (1976) - IMDb

Last edited:
Stayed pretty for a LONG time.

Seemed intelligent, too.

And a Chicagoan born and raised!!! Remember her during my Viet Nam service as well. HOT HOT HOT!!! Talented, smart and sexy. Now who couldn't fall for that??? RIP Raquel...cr8crshr/Bill :praying::praying::praying::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back